Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JK Knives

I messed up on the other thread, so do your voting here. This will run for 5 days, then the top 5 designs here will go on to a later round of voting. You can only vote once! This is just the first batch, therewill be more coming in another round.
2r5s0ig.jpg

2vn26xi.jpg

3 & 4
2ahshud.jpg

5 & 6
eg1gsy.jpg

oj3ukh.jpg

8 & 9
2ecmahk.jpg

s13gye.jpg

Last edited:
I thought the UBOT II would make an appearence. I can't wait to see who takes this one!

I thought the UBOT II would make an appearence. I can't wait to see who takes this one!

I will be posting the next batch in a day or so. The top ones from this and the top ones from the next batch will both go into another round of voting.

No sweat bro - just giving a hard time to ya, man. You've got a lot of great designs there. I'm psyched to see the amount of designs that came pouring into your thread. This is such a great place :thumbup:

I'm going to post a link to this thread into the WSS forum. Be cool to get their input too! Hope that's cool.

great stuff folks...:thumbup: there are some really nice designs...:eek: it's going to be a hard decision...

i didn't see Christian's design?? i really liked that one..

great stuff folks...:thumbup: there are some really nice designs...:eek: it's going to be a hard decision...

i didn't see Christian's design?? i really liked that one..

There will be at least one more round of voting with another batch of knives.

Great Stuff! I these sketches have given me a ton of ideas. You guys really have some great ideas in mind.

If there are no more votes by tomorrow evening, I`m going to shut this down, and go to the final round of voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back