Vox design knife suggestions

Hello everyone,

I have been lurking on this forum for a few years now and I finally decided to make a post because I have some specific questions that only you lads can answer.

Ever since acquiring my Giant Mouse Ace Biblio in Micarta I have been obsessing over Jesper Voxnaes designs. I am a hunter, trapper, fisherman, mushroom forager and craft beer drinker. I am looking for a Vox designed folding knife that will make a good companion for all of these activities. Before you tell me to get a fixed blade, understand that that is not my intention for this knife. I do not want to have to take the knife off of my belt when I decide to grab a beer after sitting in a tree stand/foraging or fishing for a few hours. My current knife that I use for these activities is actually a Spyderco Endura ZDP-189. It's great, but I want a change up and I would prefer a little more belly on the blade.

Here are my qualifications:
1. Under 5.5 ounces
2. Around a 3-3.5 inch blade
3. knife must lock
4. Something that can be taken apart for maintenance
5. Higher end, (no CRKT) or other cheaper brands with quality control issues
6. PHOSPHER BRONZE WASHERS (please no flippers or ball bearing knives or Teflon washers)
7. A steel type that can be sharpened in the field, or something that will at least stay sharp for a long time.
8. preferably something with a bit of a point on it

The Viper Odino is almost a perfect fit, but it is a little on the heavier side and from what I hear it cannot be taken apart. My price range is 100-300 US Dollars.
I Know I am being very picky here, and I would really appreciate any help.

Welcome.

Does the "craft beer drinker" part play any role in what you are looking for? Why would you need to take a knife off your belt to drink a beer?

Are you looking for something with a cap lifter?

And what about the Viper Odino makes it almost perfect for you needs? Knowing that could help us come up with knives with similar design characteristics.

Welcome.

Does the "craft beer drinker" part play any role in what you are looking for? Why would you need to take a knife off your belt to drink a beer?

Are you looking for something with a cap lifter?
It means that I would like to have a folding knife so that I can have it in my pocket at a bar/restaurant. Not every establishment will let you in with a fixed blade and I do not want to have to think twice about it. I don't need a cap lifter, i can do that with just about anything. I like the Odino because the blade shape is very good for skinning and gutting game. Also the Bohler M390 is easy to maintain. It also has a sturdy build and can be purchased with an orange g-10 scale. This isn't the most important feature, but it helps when you accidently drop your knife in the woods and need to find it.

It means that I would like to have a folding knife so that I can have it in my pocket at a bar/restaurant. Not every establishment will let you in with a fixed blade and I do not want to have to think twice about it. I don't need a cap lifter, i can do that with just about anything. I like the Odino because the blade shape is very good for skinning and gutting game. Also the Bohler M390 is easy to maintain. It also has a sturdy build and can be purchased with an orange g-10 scale. This isn't the most important feature, but it helps when you accidently drop your knife in the woods and need to find it.

Excellent. That will help.

Back