• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

VoxHoganzaa!

VoxHoganzaa!

Current knives for sale moved to front of thread. If there is a picture it is for sale. :)

6. Swamp Rat Rat Hunter, factory satin with tan micarta, lightly used, Kydex with TekLok by Brown [spf to Waterbuck]

10. Swamp Rat Howling Rat, black with black ResC, lightly used [sold to jon-a]

11. Busse ASH1 LE #4, satin with tigerhide micarta, brand new and unused [sold to Richstag]

14. Swedish 1896 Bayonet, metal scabbard, http://arms2armor.com/Bayonets/swed1896.htm [sold to DocH]

15. Leather Wave (original style), lightly used with canvas sheath [sold to PorcupineMtns66]

Shipping is CONUS at $10 per box of knives USPO Priority Mail + Insurance at $1 per $100 of value. Paypal (from confirmed addresses only) adds 3%.

If you send me a pm/email regarding a knife please post in this thread that you sent a pm/email and which knife you are interested in to establish a time-stamped "dibs". If you don't post "dibs" in this thead and someone else posts a firm "I'll Take It", it is likely that the knife will go to them. Note that I reserve the right to sell to whom I choose although "I"ll Take It" generally has priority.

All sales are final. Knives sold "as-is". Buyer must be 18+ and affirms that knife is legal for them to own. Will ship internationally at my cost. All knives are shipped insured for full purchase price and the buyer assumes risk of loss during transit; I will turn over any insurance proceeds recovered to the buyer if there is a claim.

Last edited:
Shipping is CONUS at $10 per box of knives USPO Priority Mail + Insurance at $1 per $100 of value. Paypal (from confirmed addresses only) adds 3%.

If you send me a pm/email regarding a knife please post in this thread that you sent a pm/email and which knife you are interested in to establish a time-stamped "dibs". If you don't post "dibs" in this thead and someone else posts a firm "I'll Take It", it is likely that the knife will go to them. Note that I reserve the right to sell to whom I choose although "I"ll Take It" generally has priority.

All sales are final. Knives sold "as-is". Buyer must be 18+ and affirms that knife is legal for them to own. Will ship internationally at my cost. All knives are shipped insured for full purchase price and the buyer assumes risk of loss during transit; I will turn over any insurance proceeds recovered to the buyer if there is a claim.

Last edited:
2. Busse Nuke EDC, flame etch with tigerhide micarta, brand new and unused [sold to Ponte]

3. Busse Active Duty, satin with green linen, brand new and unused [sold to wyattweeks]

4. Busse Active Duty, Boney, satin with tan canvas micarta, brand new and unused [traded to Soulrack223]

5. Busse Skinny ASH1, black with black micarta, black leather Armoralleather sheath by Dwayne Puckett, brand new and unused [traded to Soulrack223]

7. Busse SAR Warden, black with bright yellow G10, very lightly used [sold to ArmyOf1]

8. Busse FSH, satin (Banned, zero convex) with standard green linen micarta scales (1/16" natural liners added to beef up the grip slightly), these scales are the nicest green linen I have ever seen, the knife is flawless [sold to Murdok72605]

9. Busse Game Warden, satin and blue/black G10, 0.22" thickness, brand new and unused [sold to benchmadebob]

13. Atwood Tools G3 Prybaby, brand new and unused [sold to FS260]

Last edited:
The Nuke EDC has a blade length of 4", overall length of 8.25" and blade width of 0.167". :thumbup:

im interested in the Randall W. Gilbreath,can you give me some specs on it please?
thanks
marc

Sure thing.

The Randall has the following specs:
  • Blade length is 6"
  • Overall length is 10 7/8"
  • Blade thickness is 0.162"

:)

"I'll take it" on that Atwood, per our PM - sent new PM on that, for pay instructions, Bill. Thanks!

I probably won't be able to respond to forum posts, private messages or emails until Thursday night the 4th.

Back