• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

VoxHog's Heat Wave Sale!

14. Busse, BWM, tanker grey with tan canvas micarta, lightly used, [sold to Devilnut]
15. Mashed Cat Kydex for BWM, [sold to Ekdrm2d1]
20. Busse, Gladius, sage with black & green G10, new and unused, [traded to jaypopsti]
21. Busse, Killa Zilla II, sage with black canvas hand shaped micarta, new and unused, [sold to HISknife]
22. Busse, Killa Zilla II, sage with tan canvas hand shaped micarta, new and unused, [traded to RussMo]
23. Busse, SAR3 LE #69, satin with tigerhide micarta, [sold to PaveHammer, payment receivedd]
7. Busse, Basic 11, tanker gray with black Res C, new and unused, [sold to squishware]
8. Busse, Basic 11, tanker gray with black Res C, new and unused, [sold to axemanelited]
9. Busse, BATAC LE #2, satin with tigerhide canvas micarta, new and unused, [sold to Coupchoux]
10. Busse, BATAC LE #23, satin with tigerhide canvas micarta, new and unused, [sold]
12. Busse, Bushwhacker Mistress LE #30, satin with black paper micarta, new and unused, [sold to Haole]
25. Busse, Team Gemini, tanker gray with black canvas micarta, new and unused, [sold to pbubsy]
26. Busse, Zero Tolerance Natural Outlaw, satin with tan micarta, beautiful Kenny Rowe Leather sheath, user (not abused), comes with copy of Jerry's original ZT letter, [sold to TheWindowCleaner]
27. Busse, Zero Tolerance Steel Heart, satin with tan micarta, Busse original Kydex sheath with Tec-Lok, This particular ZTSH has a very nice and crisp original logo that says "Zero Tolerance SH" on one side with the old school logo on the reverse. If it was used it was lightly used. There is a very nice convex edge on this one and I'm assuming it came from Busse that way but there is no way to tell as I'm not the original owner. There are some kydex scratches from the original Busse Kydex that is included with this knife. It may have been a user but if it was it was light use as the knife looks pretty nice to me. That being said, I can't call the knife mint; I don't know if you can call ANY of the ZT series Mint as they didn't ship that way. Comes with copy of Jerry's original ZT letter, [sold to Snakedoc]
28. Firearm: Ammunition, Hornandy Custom, 20 Rifle Cartridges, 300 Wby. Mag. 180 gr, Spirt Point Interlock Bullet,
[sold to stricknine]
29. Hinderer, FXM, hand ground (Hinderer adds $100 for this), working (bead blast + tumbled) finish, CTS-XHP, carbon fiber scales (Hinderer adds $100 for these scales), spear point, original kydex w/tec-loc, new and unused, [sold to Bushmaster-M4gery]
30. Scrap Yard, DF, CG, tanker gray with black ResC, new and unused, [sold to Knife1415]
31. Scrap Yard, DF, Desert CG, sage with tan ResC, new and unused, [sold to Venice Will]
32. Scrap Yard, DF, Desert CG, sage with tan ResC, new and unused, [sold to kolohe5150]
33. Scrap Yard, Scrapper 6, sage with tan Res C, new and unused, [sold to opivyh8su]
34. Scrap Yard, Scrapper 6, sage with tan Res C, new and unused, [sold to bbriand]
35. Scrap Yard, Scrapper 6, sage with tan Res C, new and unused, [sold to kolohe5150]
36. Swamp Rat, Howling Rat (Gen 1), black with black ResC, used, [sold to sandgrouper]
37. Swamp Rat, Rat Daddy LE with old school black micarta, [sold to Gr80Cakes]
38. Swamp Rat, Rat Mastiff, black with black old school micarta, [sold]
39. Swamp Rat, SAR, camo tan with tan micarta, [sold to snwbrdr202]
4. Busse, Basic 11, black with black Res C, new and unused, [sold to WValtakis]
5. Busse, Basic 11, black with black Res C, new and unused, [sold to Border Shift]
6. Busse, Basic 11, black with black Res C, new and unused, [sold to AZTimT]
42. Busse, NMFBM, 0.265", stripped with black canvas hand shaped micarta mags, perfect user, [sold to wyattweeks]
3. Busse, Basic 11, Asymetrical grind by none other than the Boss HOG Jerry Busse (very limited and hard to score), sage with black Res C, new and unused, [sold to
Ovcharka]

41. Swamp Rat, Rat Mastiff, black with old school black micarta, [sold to Silverbullets]
13. Busse, BWM, black with black canvas micarta, new and unused, [sold to reddawn]

Last edited:
I take the Number 9. : Busse, BATAC LE #2, satin with tigerhide canvas micarta, new and unused, $397

the 300. caliber win mag, if it is 5.00 i will take it depending on shipping to nc, holla back

I'll take the 13. Busse, BWM, black with black canvas micarta, new and unused, $347 and 15. Mashed Cat Kydex for BWM, $47 :)

Are the BATAC le handles magnum, or standard?
I believe that they are considered magnum although I don't have a regular on hand to compare to. It definitely fells magnum to me as it has the nice thick Infi.

Are knives 30-35 all .275" thick SR-77?
Yes, they are all right around .275" thick SR-77. :thumbup:

I will take the Killa Zilla 2, sage with black micarta, as per our email correspondence.
The money has been sent via Western Union.
Thank you.

Hi VoxHog, PM sent / offer on the Busse, Zero Tolerance Natural Outlaw, satin with tan micarta, beautiful Kenny Rowe Leather sheath, user (not abused), comes with copy of Jerry's original ZT letter, if so I will take it

Back