W.A. Surls Wednesday 01/04/2017

allen456

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

Happy New Year everyone! I am looking forward to seeing what growth I can achieve this year.

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside CONUS, please add $45

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives via PayPal to WASknives at gmail dot com please.

Payments for Blue Whistler Bladeworx via PayPal to phillip at fiddleback forge dot com

These will ship next Wednesday with the Fiddlebacks.

Blue Whistler Bladeworx.........

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

BAT'L Axe with ironwood convex ground on 1/8" A2 SFT $100

W.A. Surls Knives.......

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Revenant with Osage over natural with blue pinstripe flat ground on 5/32" A2 tapered $380

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Mantis with black canvas micarta over black liners with white pinstripe flat ground on 3/32" A2 SFT $250

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Patch with ironwood burl over black liners with white pinstripe flat ground on 3/32" mill finish cpm154 SFT $270

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Outlander with cherry bomb burlap over black liners and yellow pinstripe flat ground on 5/32" A2 tapered $430

Last edited:
I'll take it if available please :

Patch with ironwood burl over black liners with white pinstripe flat ground on 3/32" mill finish cpm154 SFT $270

Outlander with cherry bomb burlap over black liners and yellow pinstripe flat ground on 5/32" A2 tapered $430

Please if available Revenant with Osage over natural with blue pinstripe flat ground on 5/32" A2 tapered $380

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:Congrats fellas great scores! The Mantis is sweet and the Bat'l Axe too!;)

I'll take it if available please :

You got it! Thank you!

All yours! Nice! Thank you!

Please if available Revenant with Osage over natural with blue pinstripe flat ground on 5/32" A2 tapered $380

She is yours! Thank you!

Well It's officially Primo Cigar and Brandy night !! even if it Is Wednesday!

Thanks Nathan, Varga. I have been waiting for that patch and glad was able to get it.

Every piece was awesome tonight. That patch is sweet Abe and those Osage Revenants are killing me. Nice score Varga! Great score on the BAT'L Axe as well. I really want one of those but I've been waiting for something in cherry bomb longer. :D Someone needs to snag that Mantis.

Thank you everyone for all the support!!! I can't do this without each and everyone of you! Congrats to everyone!

Abe, I managed to view the preview at 8:27, and though of you immediately. Great score!

Thanks Jim, Tony.

Lucky there was no competition with the patch tonight :)

Back