W.A. Surls Wednesday 02/01/2017

allen456

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

Spring ball is creeping up fast on me! 3 teams this season!

I tried my first live feed last night on IG, seemed to work ok. I will be doing more often if possible.

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside CONUS, please add $45

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives via PayPal to WASknives at gmail dot com

These will ship next Wednesday with the Fiddlebacks.

The Knives........

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Bobcat with natural canvas over natural with yellow pinstripes flat ground on 1/8” A2 SFT $200

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Rustamuk with copper guard, osage, and hemp wrap flat ground on 1/8” A2 Hidden tang $275

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Brisbee with osage over natural liners and white pinstripes flat ground on 1/8” A2 tapered tang $330

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Revenant with figured sapele over black liners with orange pinstripe flat ground on 5/32” A2 tapered tang hemp wrap. $380

Last edited:
Brisbee with osage over natural liners and white pinstripes flat ground on 1/8” A2 tapered tang $330

I hoped you were going good to grab that Brisbee Jeremy! Two Osage blades in one night!

That Rustamuk! Osage and copper, damn that's pretty...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The muk is testing my resolve... Between the steel, guard and wood you have 3 materials that will "age" together beautifully.

Revenant with figured sapele over black liners with orange pinstripe flat ground on 5/32” A2 tapered tang hemp wrap. $380

Seeing how no ones going to help me out and buy this, I`ll take it! Absolutely love this style of frontier knife that Allen has developed. Sending payment now.

Seeing how no ones going to help me out and buy this, I`ll take it! Absolutely love this style of frontier knife that Allen has developed. Sending payment now.

You got it, thank you! And thank you for the fast payment. I really enjoy making the frontier line!

You're going to love it!

Mind blown if this is still here. It's just too cool. I'll take it if it has not already been claimed Allen

Rustamuk with copper guard, osage, and hemp wrap flat ground on 1/8” A2 Hidden tang $275

Crap, I guess since no one else will take it I will. I will take the bobcat. I love the lines on this model. This will be my first non kitchen Surls knife. Pretty exciting.

Payment sent.

Last edited:
Mind blown if this is still here. It's just too cool. I'll take it if it has not already been claimed Allen

You got it sir! Thank you!

Crap, I guess since no one else will take it I will. I will take the bobcat. I love the lines on this model. This will be my first non kitchen Surls knife. Pretty exciting.

Payment sent.

All yours, thank you!

Thank you for removing this temptation from my life!!!

Last edited:
Back