W.A. Surls Wednesday 02/15/2017

And thanks to you, the little brother (Revenant EDC with the Giraffe Bone)! Thanks Jeremy!

Really?... Nuthin?... OK Allen, go ahead... twist my arm... OK... OK... I'll take it... I'll take it...

Revenant with curly maple over black liners and blue pinstripe flat ground on 5/32” A2 tapered tang.

Congrats on the successful fishing trip, we missed you last night, but we did enjoy Phil's company!

You got it! Thank you! It was a nice break, short, though nice.

I think I was bitten by the same bug that got you going Tony! Please tell me there's a cure for it ;)

I think I was bitten by the same bug that got you going Tony! Please tell me there's a cure for it ;)

I have found a cure, but it's only temporary. You buy one of each model. You relax, knowing you've got what you want. But then Allen sends a few up in a different handle/liner/thickness/grind combo, and the fever returns. You buy up every possible configuration, and the sickness passes.

And then he comes out with a new model.

I actually bought a new computer because of this! I told myself it was for work, but I have to face the truth.

I have found a cure, but it's only temporary. You buy one of each model. You relax, knowing you've got what you want. But then Allen sends a few up in a different handle/liner/thickness/grind combo, and the fever returns. You buy up every possible configuration, and the sickness passes.

I guess that's my problem. Can't seem to catch a Swanee or the right Brisbee.

Was watching his live video on instagram looks like Allen has a couple Swanee coming soon without curly q ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back