W.A. Surls Wednesday 03/15/2017

allen456

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

Baseball and softball has been going great. Busy Busy Busy along with prepping for texas and BLADE.

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside CONUS, please add $45

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives via PayPal to WASknives at gmail dot com

These will ship next Wednesday with the Fiddlebacks.

The Knives........

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Rocky Mtn Nessmuk with natural bolsters and cherry bomb burlap over natural liners flat ground on 1/8” A2 SFT $250

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Sawnee with ironwood over black liners with white pinstripe flat ground on 1/8” A2 SFT with CurlyQ $335

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Revenant with Becote over black liners and green pinstripe flat ground on 5/32” A2 tapered tang $380

Last edited:
Are you freakin kidding me?

I go out to get toilet paper, ginger ale, and chocolate pie - intentionally at 8:15 so I miss the sale and everything is gone.

How can this be? I must go do the dishes or something.

The Revenant is such a badass knife, I can't believe it's still around! Someone needs to buy her.

You're welcome gents ! I had two unexpected, and I mean totally unexpected, windfalls happen in two days...stuff does sometimes happen!

I'm on the opposite end of the windfall spectrum. My college kid came home for spring break with a shattered laptop. A little bit of money comes in...and a whole lotta money goes out!

I'm on the opposite end of the windfall spectrum. My college kid came home for spring break with a shattered laptop. A little bit of money comes in...and a whole lotta money goes out!
Tony, I totally know this...in 3 weeks I'm going to be 1 less client in my home...I gotta get what I want now!

~nibble.......Allen!! is that the same one?? or can you produce wrapped RMNessmuks pretty much at will?

Back