W.A. Surls Wednesday 03/22/2017

allen456

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

Had some crazy storms roll thru last night!

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside CONUS, please add $45

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives via PayPal to WASknives at gmail dot com

These will ship next Wednesday with the Fiddlebacks.

The Knives........

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Minuteman with doublemint jade over black liners and white liners flat ground on 3/32” A2 SFT $240

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Patch with natural bolsters and cherry bomb burlap over natural liners flat ground on 3/32” A2 SFT $280

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Sawnee with natural burlap bolsters and oatmeal burlap over natural liners and green pinstripe flat ground on 1/8” A2 SFT $280

Last edited:
If I didn't t just buy a house and have a wedding in a month I'd be all over that Minuteman! Life is getting in the way of my knife collecting! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You know I don't miss a Wednesday. I'm gonna be here come hell or high water.

If I can't buy, at least I can proxy...and pitch my share of BS as it all goes down.

Now...somebody buy that Patch! My osage is in my pocket every single day. Love that knife.

do i need a 3rd Patch?

Absolutely. In fact, there's at least one or two blades in your collection that would be happy to live with me...and that would finance your third Patch.

Though I must admit, I know of one in a curly ash that is so damn stunning that...well...you might not need another

Absolutely. In fact, there's at least one or two blades in your collection that would be happy to live with me...and that would finance your third Patch.

Though I must admit, I know of one in a curly ash that is so damn stunning that...well...you might not need another

how about you buy the Patch and I will pay you back when my hump-back brother straightens up:D

OK, I've looked at it long enough. I'll take the Patch!

Patch with natural bolsters and cherry bomb burlap over natural liners flat ground on 3/32” A2 SFT $280.

Thanks Allen!

OK, I've looked at it long enough. I'll take the Patch!

Patch with natural bolsters and cherry bomb burlap over natural liners flat ground on 3/32” A2 SFT $280.

Thanks Allen!

You got it, thank you!

Back