W.A. Surls Wednesday 05/03/2017

allen456

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

Regular season is about half finished and now All-Stars has begun. I am head coach for one of the 3 all-star teams and co-coach for the other two, so basically I am juggling 6 teams right now!!!

BLADE show is only 4 weeks away!!!!!

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside CONUS, please add $45

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives via PayPal to WASknives at gmail dot com

These will ship next Wednesday with the Fiddlebacks.

The Knives........
Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hornet with box elder burl over black liners with orange pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 tapered tang $280

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

One off with full Spalted blade from Revenant EDC and kudu leg bone handle. Rawhide and copper wrap. $275. 9" tip to tip, 4 1/2" tip to handle.

One off with full Spalted blade from Revenant EDC and kudu leg bone handle. Rawhide and copper wrap. $275. 9" tip to tip, 4 1/2" tip to handle.
Please!

I got to check out the Hornet this weekend. It's a badass little EDC model and an awesome bit of box elder as well. :thumbsup: Whoever ends up with that knife will be quite pleased with it.

I'll take the Hornet with box elder burl over black liners with orange pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 tapered tang $280

I was wondering who would end up getting this one. I'm really enjoying my Hornet. It's been in my pocket or pack almost every day since I recieved it. It's a great size for EDC.

Back