1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

W.A. Surls Wednesday 05/16/2018

Discussion in 'W.A. Surls Knives (formerly WAS Knives)' started by allen456, May 16, 2018.

1. allen456

allen456 Moderator Moderator

Nov 13, 2012
    Thank you everyone for the continued support! It is truly pleasure making knives for everyone.

Only two weeks til BLADE!!!!!!

Practice was rained out tonight

First "I'll take it " applies. Please include the description while claiming. PayPal is wasknives at gmail dot com

Shipping is included CONUS. If outside the CONUS, please add $45.

These will ship next week with the Fiddlebacks.

Knives…………

[​IMG]Hosted on Fotki

[​IMG]Hosted on Fotki

Wanderer with black palm over natural liners and white pinstripe with copper/rawhide wrap flat ground on ⅛” A2 SFT $290

[​IMG]Hosted on Fotki

[​IMG]Hosted on Fotki

One of dropped hunter with 303 stainless guard, stacked leather, and elk stag flat ground on ⅛” A2 hidden tang OAL 9” with a 4” blade tip to guard . $275

Odaon, Bmurray, MTBmonkey and 2 others like this.
  2. Southern Gent

Southern Gent Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2015
    Allen, I’ll take the DPH. Been eyeing that one through the making process and it is just begging for a nice patina. Send her my way, thanks!

Odaon and Nbrackett like this.
  3. allen456

Nov 13, 2012
    All yours sir, thank you!

4. Odaon

Odaon Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 13, 2009
    @allen456 did the elk on the DPH come from the elk I sent you? You still have some of those antler pieces laying around?

Looks awesome! :thumbsup:

5. allen456

Nov 13, 2012
    That was from some elk I had. All yours is still here. We need to chat about that sometime soon after blade

6. Odaon

Odaon Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Sounds good man! I'm not worried about it, I was kind of excited to see it just start showing up, but I do also have a couple ideas for some of it as well. I'll see you at Blade, we can chat about it a little then if we can find the time .