W.A. Surls Wednesday 05/24/2017

allen456

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

Just finished up 8u batting practice. My daughter had her 5th grade graduation today. Busy day! About to work on my table display and hopefully finish it up.

BLADE show is next weekend!!!!!!

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside CONUS, please add $45

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives via PayPal to WASknives at gmail dot com

These will ship next Wednesday with the Fiddlebacks.

Knives......

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Bush Adder with ironwood over black liners and white pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 SFT $265

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Inlander with natural burlap bolsters and navy burlap over natural liners and white pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 tapered $320

The first knife I ever purchased from the Fiddleback Forge family was a scandi grind Bush Adder in Dec 15. It is still my favorite knife. Have been patiently waiting ever since for a non scandi to be listed and I fell asleep tonight. Missed my opportunity. Great score Choppaman.

The first knife I ever purchased from the Fiddleback Forge family was a scandi grind Bush Adder in Dec 15. It is still my favorite knife. Have been patiently waiting ever since for a non scandi to be listed and I fell asleep tonight. Missed my opportunity. Great score Choppaman.
Thanks!! :)

I love the combinination of colors with the navy burlap and natural burlap for the inlander. I'll take it!

Both are great looking knives and great scores!

Am I the only one that sees the face between the pins on the Bush Adder?

Both are great looking knives and great scores!

Am I the only one that sees the face between the pins on the Bush Adder?

I see it, now that you mentioned it Nathan! Looks like a cat! Spooky :eek: Great looking knife though, congrats! :thumbsup:

Back