W.A. Surls Wednesday 11/23/2016

allen456

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

I can't express how grateful I am to have such amazing customers. Without each and every one of you, I would not be able to follow this dream. I hope you each have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow and safe travels!

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside CONUS, please add $45

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives to WASknives at gmail dot com please.

These will ship next Wednesday with the Fiddlebacks.

The knives.......

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

New model:
This is the first model of a new frontier style series I am working on. I had some great influence from one of my favorite makers, CREX, Carl Rechsteiner.
"Unnamed" with American elk scales over black liners and hemp wrap with leather face flat ground on 1/8" A2 SFT and tapered tang Swedge is not sharpened. 8 1/2" OL 4" blade $350.

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki[/url

Rustamuk with sambar stag guard, natural micarta spacer and rosewood burl flat ground on 1/8" A2 OL 6 1/2" and blade 2 3/4" tip to guard $275

[URL=http://public.fotki.com/WASknives/blades/01-501635101672.html]
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Jakyl with wrought iron guard and pommel around ancient walrus Oosik and hemp wrap flat ground on 1/8" A2 swedge not sharpened. OL 8 1/8" and 4" blade tip to guard $360

Last edited:
Please for me:
New model:
This is the first model of a new frontier style series I am working on. I had some great influence from one of my favorite makers, CREX, Carl Rechsteiner.
"Unnamed" with American elk scales over black liners and hemp wrap with leather face flat ground on 1/8" A2 SFT and tapered tang Swedge is not sharpened. 8 1/2" OL 4" blade $350.

allen456

Please for me:
New model:

All yours buddy, thank you!

Thanks Allen.

Really proud to have the collection of Surls blades that I have. Love this new direction quite a lot!

That's two in two weeks. How about giving me a break for a couple weeks. No new designs, and nothing in elk, or osage, or bog oak, or ironwood, or...

Hahahahaha!

Rustamuk with sambar stag guard, natural micarta spacer and rosewood burl flat ground on 1/8" A2 OL 6 1/2" and blade 2 3/4" tip to guard $275

I'll take it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

varga49

Gold Member
Please for me:
New model:

Whew you saved me Tony!! Congratulations I'll be smoking a Fuente for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whew you saved me Tony!! Congratulations I'll be smoking a Fuente for you

Just doing my part to be a good friend there buddy! Man, enjoy that Fuente! My local shop was out, so I picked up a few Padrons instead. Someday...we share em together!

varga49

Gold Member
Just doing my part to be a good friend there buddy! Man, enjoy that Fuente! My local shop was out, so I picked up a few Padrons instead. Someday...we share em together!

Aye!

How did I miss another Rustamuk!!! Damn. Allen will you have any more of these soon? I emailed you a while back FYI.

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC