W.A. Surls Wednesday 12/20/2017

allen456

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!!!! I hope you have a safe and wonderful time!!!

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside CONUS, please add $45

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives via PayPal to WASknives at gmail dot com

These will ship next Wednesday with the Fiddlebacks.

Knives............

Hostedon Fotki

Hostedon Fotki

Huntsman with black canvas bolsters and tangerine burlap over black liners flat ground on 1/8” A2 SFT $280

Hostedon Fotki

Hostedon Fotki

Unnamed little EDC with Afzelia Lay and copper/rawhide wrap flat ground on 3/32” A2 hidden tang and EPIC Antiqued finish. $225 OAL 6 ¾” and 3 ¼” tip to wrap

Hostedon Fotki

Hostedon Fotki

Maverick with natural elk stag, copper/rawhide wrap, and arrowhead guard, flat ground on 1/8” A2 hidden tang. $360 OAL 10” and 5 ¾” tip to guard.

Hey Phillip, does the Antique finish, texture the steel or is it similar to a patina and remains smooth?

Alright, I gave it almost 48 hours. Good for me. I'll take the Maverick, if still available. Thanks.

Maverick with natural elk stag, copper/rawhide wrap, and arrowhead guard, flat ground on 1/8” A2 hidden tang. $360 OAL 10” and 5 ¾” tip to guard.

Alright, I gave it almost 48 hours. Good for me. I'll take the Maverick, if still available. Thanks.

Very nice! I know Tony thanks you. :)

You got it, thank you!

You got it, thank you!
Payment sent. Thank you, really. Your knives impress almost as well as they cut.
Oh you have no idea. I've looked at this knife at least 25 times since he posted it. I owe you one, Turth!
I'll say you do. I was half/ giving everyone else a chance, half/ hoping someone would prevent me from claiming it. Truthfully when I saw the new posts this morning my heart skipped a beat. Seeing only the EDC gone was bittersweet, I was eyeing that one too.

Payment sent. Thank you, really. Your knives impress almost as well as they cut.

I'll say you do. I was half/ giving everyone else a chance, half/ hoping someone would prevent me from claiming it. Truthfully when I saw the new posts this morning my heart skipped a beat. Seeing only the EDC gone was bittersweet, I was eyeing that one too.
A feeling I understand all too well.

Back