W.A. Surls Wednesday 12/28/2016

You know, I named the Inlander.....on the way to lunch one day

"What should I name the smaller Outlander?"...The "Inlander".:thumbup:

Part of what I love about the Outlander is the name. It's perfect. I feel the same way about the Revenant. The name is perfect and awesome. It makes me want one. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks .... I was way late and really wanted the Revenant but I'm happy with two unnamed ones!!
( one from last week and the one tonight)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I ever decide to part with the revenant, I'll keep you in mind. Was really hoping for the revenant in this week's behind the scenes thread ... maybe next week.

I like the name "nokoni", which were a "wanderers " group of apaches

Sounds good! You mean Comanche right? Quahnah Parkers father was from the Nokoni I believe...

Last edited:
If still available, I'll take:

Revenant with leather cord wrap over contoured leather flat ground on 5/32 A2 SFT $300

Sounds good! You mean Comanche right? Quahnah Parkers father was from the Nokoni I believe...

Yes, sorry. Brain is fried. Fought with the new dryer tonight for two hours. Had to run a new exhaust line to the exterior and we shared some words, lol

Yes, sorry. Brain is fried. Fought with the new dryer tonight for two hours. Had to run a new exhaust line to the exterior and we shared some words, lol

Have a beer and get some relaxation going! Thanks for making badass knives Sir!

If I ever decide to part with the revenant, I'll keep you in mind. Was really hoping for the revenant in this week's behind the scenes thread ... maybe next week.

Hey I do appreciate that [emoji106][emoji106]

I like the name "nokoni", which were a "wanderers " group of apaches

Allen hopefully you've fixed the new dryer situation and gotten some rest!

FWIW the pronunciation of the name I suggested "Quahadi goes like this "kwa ha dee" . Quahnah Parkers' first name means "of the Quahadi"

Unnamed with burlap bolsters and ivory Micarta over natural liners and green pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 tapered $370

Sold via pm, thanks!

Back