W.i.p. 12-26-10

Bobby Branton

Well, I am always behind. My wife had to work today and I lost a few days before Christmas dealing with family matters and a death in my wife's family.
So, I am out trying finish grinding a couple of folders, a chute knife and a small fighter.
Here are a couple new designs centered around the chute knife that I have been building. Please excuse the cell phone pic.
These will be some of the first knives to be finished after the first of the year. I am trying hard to get all of my orders finished in the next two weeks and will start 2011 fresh with some stuff that I want to make.

Attachments

• wip 12-26-10.jpg
    wip 12-26-10.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 58
  • new fighter.jpg
    new fighter.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Wow. I love the looks of the fighter. How much will those run when finished, and what handle materials will you offer? Also, what are the dimensions?

This one will have black or green G-10 scales. The steel is CPM-154
Price will depend how I finish it. 400 scotchbrite finish or 600 hand rubbed finish.

Chute knife with black G-10 handles glued up.

Attachments

• chute-1.jpg
    chute-1.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 35
What would the fighter run with OD green G-10 and 400 scotchbrite finish? Does it come with a sheath and how big is the knife overall?

Needs final touch up, logo and sharpening. Had to take advantage of decent lighting conditions outside. harkamus, I can use just about any color of G-10.

CPM 154 blade steel Black G-10 scales. Approx 4 1/2 inch blade approx 9 3/4 inches overall. Scotchbrite satin finish. Tapered tang
Kydex sheath standard.
$275.00

Attachments

• chute-1-9-11.jpg
    chute-1-9-11.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 23
  • chute-1-9-11-A.jpg
    chute-1-9-11-A.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 6
Back