WA Martin is the most patient man in the world - and he is a lefty! (DOH!)

Diomedes Industries

Gold Member
Basic Member
So, as you saw in the other thread - I finished up two sheaths for WA Martin and I was very proud of them... until he reminded me he was a lefty.

So - I doubled back, and started over. Here is the FINAL result (Mr. Martin - no take backs - you are getting these whether you like it or not!) ;)

WadeHsSheaths027.jpg

WadeHsSheaths028.jpg

WadeHsSheaths029.jpg

WadeHsSheaths030.jpg

WadeHsSheaths031.jpg

WadeHsSheaths032.jpg

I hope you like them bro - it all goes out tomorrow.

TF

Those look much, much better.

I can hardly wait for these to show up.

You'll have to remember I haven't even held my Fiddleback's yet. They went straight to Tal. My boys are finally coming home!!!

I know man - I am so sorry how long this took. I will box them tonight. I will ship them using USPS priority. You will be able to track them through paypal.

I want to thank you for everything, your patience, your understanding, and you willingness to ask me to do something I had not done. I was getting REALLY burned out - but these projects - being different, were really fun!

TF

Nice work...they look like the bees knees.

Well worth the wait I'm sure :thumbup:

EDIT: Tal - Do you do anything to the back of the Sam Browne stud to stop it scratching the handle? Or is it held clear by the width of the loop?

This one is held clear by the width of the loop. Because the small pouch does a lot to retain the knife I wanted the loop to simply hold the knife in place in case the user got turned upside down. IF the knife comes slides out a bit, it will hit the palm swell on its way out and be retained.

I wanted it to be quickly off the handle and the knife quickly removed.

TF

This one is held clear by the width of the loop. Because the small pouch does a lot to retain the knife I wanted the loop to simply hold the knife in place in case the user got turned upside down. IF the knife comes slides out a bit, it will hit the palm swell on its way out and be retained.

I wanted it to be quickly off the handle and the knife quickly removed.

TF

Cool, I see that.

Its nice to see that natural leather finish too btw.

Top work again sir.

Picked them up at the P.O. Thursday night. Still drooling over them. Fine craftsmanship, Tal.

Back