WadeH is the most patient man in the world...

Diomedes Industries

Gold Member
Basic Member
Mr. Martin sent me - about a month and an a half ago - two blades that needed sheaths. I had just gotten in, in about two days time, 10 blades that needed them too. With Christmas, a knee issue (MRI's and the like) it just got slowed down.

He was asking for something a little different for his sheaths and I have just now gotten to work on them. I am stoked because it seems to be coming out right.

I promise Wade - to make the wait worth your while. I will get my fingers a stitchin' tomorrow on the sheath I wet formed tonight and put it up here as soon as it is done and we will see what you think.

Thanks so much for your patience bro - and Andy for great knives to make pants for.

TF

Last edited:
WadeH or me?

He might have a knife or two into you too.

Good news though, can't wait to see what you come up with :D

No brotha - I meant you. Man - I have to get caught up so I stop making mistakes.

Anyway - here is your first sheath - I hope you like it - I think it turned out great - but I don't know if it is what you are looking for. THe second one will be similar with a dyed color.

WadeHsSheaths001.jpg

WadeHsSheaths005.jpg

WadeHsSheaths002.jpg

WadeHsSheaths003.jpg

WadeHsSheaths004.jpg

WadeHsSheaths008.jpg

Tell me what you think,

TF

No brotha - I meant you. Man - I have to get caught up so I stop making mistakes.

It is very hard to keep forum names, and real names, and threads, etc straight isn't it? I run into this a lot.

I really like the sheath. I'm real impressed with your stitching. I don't think I've ever seen my work in a traditional looking sheath like that, and it seems very appealing!

I just got a PM from him.

He loves it - except he is left handed.

Well great... ;)

Fiddleback customers - look out for two great sheaths for sale for a Bushcrafter and a Hunter soon!

TF

I just got a PM from him.

He loves it - except he is left handed.

Well great... ;)

Fiddleback customers - look out for two great sheaths for sale for a Bushcrafter and a Hunter soon!

TF

That sucks but at least it didn't happen the other way around. You should be able to find a right handed buyer eventually.

Back