• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

wahts up with knifefrums?

• Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

i go ther sometime and nothing is ther now. like all was erased or somthin.

------------------

They've been down for about three days now. Looks like they've had to reload all of the software. I sure hope they had a backup of the forums. That's a lotta knife info down the drain if not...

Kelly

They've had intermittent glitches for over a week now.

I wonder if Earl's regretting dumping Spark right about now
biggrin.gif
. My only regret is that Mad Dog and others who had nothing to do with the "breakup" are now getting hurt. It's key people like Kevin, Hilton Yam and a few others who keep me over there at all.

Jim March

I just got back, and found out about this while looking over my email. In any event, no matter what the cause, it's unfortunate that this thing occurred, and I hope that the messages are recoverable, since a great deal of knowledge had been brought up and discussed there.

Spark

------------------
Kevin Jon Schlossberg
SysOp and Administrator for BladeForums.com

Insert witty quip here

Ok... Clearing confusion...

As told to me by the horse himself...

The version of UBB they were using (older than the one here) puked at 30,000 messages. UBB has been working on the problem since x-mas day. Latest version is now loaded and UBB is restoring all 30,000 messages as we speak. Estimated return to operation is tonight 12/28/98.

------------------
Bubba

Back