Wait 'til you see what's comin' !!!!!! It's funnier than . . ..

Jerry Busse

Jennifer has been working on something for quite a while and I think you guys are going to get a big kick out of it.

Should be up on the website soon. . . .I hope.

Jerry

DN,
Now, you should know Jerry better than that...he is the Great Tease.

Hum, I used to know a Girl like that...;)

Would that girl now be your wife Eric, or should we not mention this girl around your wife??;)

Mark

Thats cool,he is as hard to hit as the real thing seems to be:mad:

Mark,
Of course thats my wife I'm talking about, just don't say anything about it if my wife is around. ;):D

Hehehehe, love it :) Yeah, he is hard to hit, thought I was doing fine unti I realized the percentage meter on the right, lol

I got 21 hits on my second try. Not bad considering my first try was 10. I'll assume I would have doubled if I played again.

Originally posted by Dark Nemesis
Don't know the first time, second time I got 7, third was 11 :)

Use your mouse right on Osama, NOT on the gun...that helped a lot.

Fracmeister,

I saw your score and laughed out loud. 21? I thought to myself, I could match that with ease. Why with one hand tied behind my back and another wrapped around a can of Carling I could hit more than that. . . . so I thought. Well, after ten games with both hands and my full attention I have only managed to hit 14! I now stand in awe of your score of 21.

That little jerk gets in between those caves and starts break dancing and I swear I'm shooting between his legs. . .

You have the high score. .. . so far. . .. I'm sure I'll be plagued by this into the weee hours of the night.

Yours in Nukin Bin Laden,

Jerry

I have tried a few since that one. Haven't got back to 21. I am giving up until someone beats it and THEN I am bringing in my 12 year old.

Read 'em and weep boys 27

However, I kind of figured out how to cheat. :D

If you promise to be nice I will tell you how. ;)

If I were able to figure out how to post pics now that Photopoint is gone, I could post the pic of my high score of 17. I'm beginning to think that it would be easier to shoot the actual Bin Laden. . . .

Yours in nuclear photo posting,

Jerry

Jerry,
One of the Benefits of being a Moderator(and there aren't many ;)) is that you can post pics directly from your hard drive, no need to upload them to Photopoint.

When posting to a Thread before hitting the "Submit Reply" button there is a "Browse" button, click on that, then find the location of the photo on your hard drive, double click it and then Submit the reply. The photo will be included in your post. Only one photo per post, but it is easier than uploading all your photos to a Photo site.

Good Luck :D:D

Back