Waiting a while for account merge

ElementalBreakdown

Gold Member
Hi mods, please merge my old and new account (Motega)- I have been a member for I think like 15+ years and want buyers/sellers to feel more at ease.

knarfeng

senex morosus moderator
Staff member
Super Mod
Hi mods, please merge my old and new account (Motega)- I have been a member for I think like 15+ years and want buyers/sellers to feel more at ease.
So you have been a member here for 15 years, and you still created a second account?
You should have been well aware that only one account per person is allowed.

The most the mods can do is ban one of your accounts. I imagine that's not what you are after.
Only Spark can fiddle with memberships. And I am not certain that even he can merge accounts. You might have to choose which one to keep.
Spark Spark

ElementalBreakdown

Gold Member
No, that's not the case. Spark was literally talking me through this. It was his suggestion to merge the accounts.
There's no "2 accounts".

I'm fact, he is where I got the phrase merge accounts, so I imagine that it's not only possible, but the way he wants it handled.

ElementalBreakdown

Gold Member
I'm not sure what those threads link to, and I don't understand how to operate or moderate a forum.
I am going by what Spark told me to say and subsequently posted on the original request.

If Spark was mistaken about how it works, it's not that big a deal. I only had a few sales and I have no doubts that any transactions I am a part of will go just fine.

If you can't help or don't know what me or Spark are talking about, don't worry about it.

Spark

HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate
Staff member
Administrator
Super Mod
Do you want the Elemental account to stay, or the Motega

ElementalBreakdown

Gold Member
Hi Spark, ElementalBreakdown to match my website, thanks.

Before anyone says anything, I just want you to know that I do NOT sell anything on my site, it's for 5 years or so down the road when I retire.

The only thing I really care about is that I have been a member for like 15 years. I don't buy or sell much so if it's a hassle to get the positive feedback to show it's not a big deal.

Appreciate your time.