• STOP USING PAYPAL FRIENDS & FAMILY
    Please, help us prevent you getting ripped off because someone got their account compromised by reusing their email & password. Read the new best practices for using the Exchange FAQ page.

"Waiting is the hardest part."

The custom shop site says to allow for 4 to 6 weeks for a custom knife to be made. I know the knife will get here when it gets here. :grumpy: But I am the curious sort. What has your experience been with how long it takes from ordering a custom 110 until it's delivered?

Mine was 6-8 weeks approximately. ( It felt like years :D )
Its worth the wait!!

Confirmed the order mid-Sep...received mid-Dec. Same year though :)
12 weeks and flawless. Would do it again.
The waiting was hell.
118244648-M.jpg

I orderd mine last week. I told myself I'd simply forget about it and be surprised when it arrives. No dice. I'm torturing myself by mentally ticking off the days.

That's a beautiful knife.

I orderd mine last week. I told myself I'd simply forget about it and be surprised when it arrives. No dice. I'm torturing myself by mentally ticking off the days.

That's a beautiful knife.

Thanks Pissed Off Bunny...
You'll get yours next year ;)
What did you order?
Post a pic when you do get it please.

I think I'd be more concerned with whether what I get is what I ordered... :rolleyes:

But polished 420HC/Sambar/NS should be a pretty quick order...they'll probably give it to the newest, most inexperienced employee, since it's so simple... :eek:

I ordered what Chicken mentioned (Ur a funny guy Chicken). I called the customer service number on the Buck website on Thursday and left a message specifiying my order number and asking if S30V could be used instead of 420HC. I left my cell phone number and asked for a return call. I didn't receive a return call. At this point, I don't care if it comes with 420HC or S30V. With me, the grass is always greener so I'll just be happy with what I get.

I'm excited. :D I guarantee that photos will be forthcoming.

Back