WAKATAN ???

Any idea if or when REKAT will release the Wakatan (folding sword?)
biggrin.gif

I heard the project was seriously de-railed a while ago. Vaguely remember them saying it may never be released.

Sorry..
frown.gif

------------------
Banner.JPG

I went back to try and find why the project had been derailed and this was the best thing I could find. I also remember Bob mentioning the cost of one grinder they found but that it was cost prohibitive, could be wrong there though...

This was from a thread back in January

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Christina Montero:
eda-koppo

The wakatan is on hold until we can find a comerical grinder that can do a 18 inch blade. We will have the Darrel Ralph Double Action Automatic Sifu on hand but it is still in devolupment stage.

Christina Montero

</font>

...An automatic double-action Sifu???

...Where's the line for one start? I want to be right in the FRONT of the line to get one!!!.
smile.gif

Damn, a PERFECT folder made even MORE perfect!!!...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Dann Fassnacht
Aberdeen, WA
<A HREF="mailto:glockman99@hotmail.com
glockman99@yahoo.com">glockman99@hotmail.com
glockman99@yahoo.com</A>
ICQ# 53675663

I think a D/A Sifu just might rip your arm off at the shoulder from sheer force when the blade locks open.

I guess they were supposed to have it at the last show, anyone see it yet??

I think I'd even jump on one of those.

Now that would be cool an automatic SIFU. Oh wait I live in the Republic of California, land of now power supply and no automatic knives over 2' blades
frown.gif
Time 2 move.

California is not bad where auto's are concerned. In Ohio if you want to carry an auto legally you can only have one arm, otherwise no auto is legal.

Automatic knives aren't legal to carry here in Washington State either
frown.gif
, but so-what???...It's a SIFU!!!.
smile.gif

...Besides, I have a GOOD lawyer on retainer.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Dann Fassnacht
Aberdeen, WA
glockman99@yahoo.com</A>
ICQ# 53675663

Glockmann, might have a point here, ask for a jury trial, (probation tops
smile.gif
) On the other hand "sheeple" may make up our peers
frown.gif

Na, I think I'll stick with single action

Maybe with a jury one could counter sue REKAT and win 30 billion dollars in a settlement.

You could argue that REKAT used unfair practices by making the knife so desireable you had to have one. (more than one in many cases
smile.gif
)

------------------
Banner.JPG

Sue REKAT???...I wouldn't dream of it.
eek.gif

...Now, if they'd give me one of the 1st DA/Automatic Sifus as a measure of "good-will"...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Dann Fassnacht
Aberdeen, WA
glockman99@yahoo.com</A>
ICQ# 53675663

I would never dream of it either, my reference was made to poke fun at the ridiculous California jury that just awarded someone 30 billion dollars in a suit against an "evil" (pronounced eeeeeeevyyyl) corporation.

Oh yes, out here in California we lead the nation in stupid laws and law suits. Sue a gun company for getting shot, sue a car company for making the car I guess (how dare u make the car I drive), or because hot coffee spills in your lap ( suprise it's supposed to be hot, if it's cold is a fresco
biggrin.gif
) Word to the wise...do not move here. Knife laws aren't too bad (yet) except for the no auto over 2 inches.

Centurian, you are SO CORRECT about "The Peoples Republic Of Kalifornia" I lived there for 12 years, I'm sooo happy to gone from there! The land of $300 vehicle registrations! You have my sympathy.

------------------
A Pat on the Back is only a few inches from a Kick in the Butt.

one of my buds lived in orange kal and became so disillusioned he moved all the way to palmer alaska - he had a lot of rifles of the assault variety including a barret light .50 auto, and he swore the police drove by his home on a regular basis - he said he couldnt get out fast enough - lived there about 12 yrs

sifu

Back