Walden

Let me bring you up to speed Taylor Brands is bringing out their first USA made product the tang stamp says SCHRADECUT. WALDEN USA MADE
They will be available late July .They will only produce 400 of three colors of pick bone and each piece will be serialized. The blade is 1099 high carbon
it has brass liners and natural bone covers. It will come in red brown and green bone . The first will be red.

I hope this answers your question.

That reminds me - I passed the old Schrade factory today - always a sad thing !!

Let me bring you up to speed Taylor Brands is bringing out their first USA made product the tang stamp says SCHRADECUT. WALDEN USA MADE
They will be available late July .They will only produce 400 of three colors of pick bone and each piece will be serialized. The blade is 1099 high carbon
it has brass liners and natural bone covers. It will come in red brown and green bone . The first will be red.

I hope this answers your question.

Who is making these for Taylor? I saw one awhile back advertised as the prototype. :confused:

I don't remember where the info came from but I believe Taylor is contracting with factory in the Carolinas or at least in the South. This product line has nothing to do with Walden, NY or the Imperial Schrade factories or staff. If this proves to be incorrect please feel free to set me straight.

From what I have heard, Great Eastern Cutlery will be making knives with the Walden tang stamp, under contract from Taylor brands, a few weeks back a prototype knife with the Walden tang stamp was up for grabs on e-bay, the knife itself was very similar to the types that Great Eastern had produced under their own name.

Rusty1

Back