WALKING DEAD Season 4, Sunday 10-13-13

I don't want to lose Glenn or Maggie!

Bring it!!!:eek:

We're losing one or the other. Maybe even both. They foreshadowed it during season 4 when Maggie destroyed the only picture Glenn had of her and then said that he doesn't need it anymore.

I'll just leave these here..... lol
[video=youtube;jR4lLJu_-wE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR4lLJu_-wE&list=UU67f2Qf7FYhtoUIF4Sf29cA&src_vid=-6BsMzc9mMs&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_274545347[/video]
[video=youtube;-6BsMzc9mMs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6BsMzc9mMs#t=269[/video]

We're losing one or the other. Maybe even both. They foreshadowed it during season 4 when Maggie destroyed the only picture Glenn had of her and then said that he doesn't need it anymore.

Yep. This, and the fact that one of the trailers of this coming season all but showed you Glenn getting he head cut off, makes me think Maggie's time is up this season.

Wish I could be the Zombie that gets to eat Maggie, :p

I wouldn't mind a little nibble on Maggie, myself. ;)

Oh HELL yeah!!!

So....thoughts on the premier?

I was actually dissapointed in the "escape". The trough/"Bear Jew" scene was drawn out and the only reason that the 4 survived was (besides script) basically luck. I was waiting on someone to dodge the bat and do some ninja bad ass escape trick but....nope. Luck. Overall though, I think it was okay. Wonder if there will be Terminus flash backs in other episodes?

Wonder what role Morgan will come back as now? Carrol blowing crap up was cool

First off, Tyrese had a really sweet takedown.

I was waiting for an actual escape instead of lucking out to. Glenn was just going take it. I also would have liked it if Ricks group actually hunted down the rest of them, but then again who would be the season-long bad guy:rolleyes: I'm just happy they didn't stay in the boxcar the entire season.

Anybody catch the knife Conan had on talking dead? Looked like a two bladed slipjoint. Maybe a trapper?

Right there with ya Tom, we were glad to see Carol rise up and be a force. I thought about her character has changed the most from season 1 until now. She has gone from a wife that got beat on to killing and blowing things up.

Great Season 5 opener!!!

A few thoughts....

Now we know where Sam ended up since he was the first one killed at the trough. Nice to see Rick get his watch back.

Garret shot and killed his own brother to stop Rick from keeping him as a hostage.... And then had his men butcher the body for food. Damn!

Anyone else think Tyreese lied when he told Carol that he killed that Terminus member after the guy nearly broke Judith's neck? (After all, he stopped Carol from going inside the cabin.)

How fricking heart-breaking was seeing the room full of "loot" from the people who were killed after coming to Terminus. Not all of it. Just the table full of Teddy Bears.

Also, did I miss it? I don't recall seeing Carol grab Michonne's sword. Saw her grab Daryl's crossbow and Rick's watch. But nothing else.

Back