Walking Dead Season 5 (HEADS UP: Possible Episode Spoilers May Be Posted Within)

Did Eugene rack up that many undead?

Wow props to him if that is true. Tara gonna have some surprise for him then!;)

My plan is to bug in! I live in a town of less than 200 people, and us 200 get along pretty well. Most of us have guns, mainly hunting rifles and shotguns, but a few (myself included) have some pistols and AR or AK platform rifles. Plenty of ammo for myself and family, don't plan on sharing that stuf ;). Plenty of suitable land, a large creek, reservoir, natural springs, and plenty of game to keep every one alive and well. Fences or walls could be put up fairly quickly, which would be a must as we are right off the interstate. I actually theorize that Abraham, Eugene, and Rosita would've come through my area on their way from Houston to Dallas, considering I45 would've been a very easy thing to keep close to and head from Houston on up! Pretty cool for me to think that alternate reality me may have met them!

Only downside in my plan is that there are a couple people I could see trying to make the town into their own little kingdom where they are supreme overlord. I feel like they'd be Otis'd by a Shane if you catch my drift ;)

Honestly I wou hesitate to kill a potential threat as long as it keeps me and mine safe in the long run. Like my cousin the pill popper. I know for a fact he will steal my guns and put us at risk to feed his addiction when SHTF so he's gone no exile no wait and see what happens first chance I could get he's dead

Loved the finale. Awfully disappointed that Daryl's knife is a poorly made copy of a Busse. I know it's not my place, and it probably won't affect the show much, but maybe Jerry should issue a cease and desist, considering there is a talon hole and it's a blatant rip-off of a Busse design.

Besides, there's four previous seasons of Team Gemini built continuity, it makes since for that knife to stick around.

What do I know though...

I'm still trying to figure out what happened to Daryl's iconic knife over the seasons. Either Beth had it when she fled the mortuary, and thus had it with her when she was "rescued" and taken to the hospital. Thus it was one of the things confiscated from her while she was knocked out. So Daryl's Team Gemini is in a weapons storage room at the hospital. Or, Daryl still has it.... And the Producers simply replaced it with that cheap rip-off and thought no one would notice. Those are the choices.

I'm still trying to figure out what happened to Daryl's iconic knife over the seasons. Either Beth had it when she fled the mortuary, and thus had it with her when she was "rescued" and taken to the hospital. Thus it was one of the things confiscated from her while she was knocked out. So Daryl's Team Gemini is in a weapons storage room at the hospital. Or, Daryl still has it.... And the Producers simply replaced it with that cheap rip-off and thought no one would notice. Those are the choices.

I believe he got it confiscated at terminus

Yep. Last time it was seen was when he was forced to drop it when they were herded into that box car.

I believe Daryl pried open a door with it when him and Carol were looking for Beth. .....after terminus.......after Noah took there guns? Could be wrong though.

Now the long wait for the next season :eek:

Watched The Last Samurai last night.
Who surprised me in there?
HERSHEL ! !!!

Honestly I wou hesitate to kill a potential threat as long as it keeps me and mine safe in the long run. Like my cousin the pill popper. I know for a fact he will steal my guns and put us at risk to feed his addiction when SHTF so he's gone no exile no wait and see what happens first chance I could get he's dead
Yes sir! I'd give a few of my neighbors a chance, but they're be one strike and done!*
Daryl dropped it at Terminus, outside the rail car. My thoughts are that we weren't supposed to notice the change to the Southern Grind Blood whatever. It's a shame though, cause the Team Gemini just looks better and classier. Something about it makes it feel right in place in the show and apocalypse. Still think that the Busse shop should sue Southern Grind for theft of design or something.*

We are the only ones obsessing over that knife. The rest of the world hardly noticed and the show has moved on. Busse will sue if it feels the need to.

I'm still of the opinion that something occurred to cause this situation. We will, probably, never know. C'est la vie.... Life goes on... Bring on that L.A. Show to pass the time 'till next season!

Thanks guys. You're right. Last time he had it was at Terminus before he stepped inside the train-car.

We are the only ones obsessing over that knife. The rest of the world hardly noticed and the show has moved on. Busse will sue if it feels the need to.

I'm still of the opinion that something occurred to cause this situation. We will, probably, never know. C'est la vie.... Life goes on... Bring on that L.A. Show to pass the time 'till next season!

Some of the members of CPF were also wondering what happened to it. I received permission over there to link this topic. It was just a BS move on the part of the producers. (As if no one would ever notice.)

Drew , busse has been notified of the copyright infringement and said they are going to pursue legal action. Hopefully this forces the TWD production team to change his knife to something better

I have a feeling we will see them soon. Can't quite make the pic out on my phone, but the sneek peek threads seem to show them

Now the long wait for the next season :eek:

Watched The Last Samurai last night.
Who surprised me in there?
HERSHEL ! !!!

Scott Wilson was in the original "In The Heat of the Night" filmed back in 1967.;):thumbup::thumbup: He was also a GREAT "bad guy" in the movie "The Tracker" with Kris Kristofferson.

Back