WalMart

I was at my local Wally World to see what was left of their inventory of Schrades.............and they were all gone!
The clerk told me that their is a new knife supplier on board and they will be getting new knives by the end of the month.
I wonder who the new supplier will be?
I wonder if the same company will supply Canada and the U.S.?

Kap

..........damn sad to see the end.............

Ive tried my wal-mart here and all I found was a schrade bearhead lockback for 11.00. Not bad. I went to the galyans also here and found a limited editon single blade trapper in a tin "1 of 1000" for 13.97, but then I go to the checkout and it was on clearance for 10.00! Not a bad deal!!

Unfortunately (for me at least) the WMs here were all but sold out before ever marking them down. Hunting season played into that I'm sure.

I believe it! I remember when I wanted something on clearance I could go to the jacksonville wal-mart, NLR wal-mart, the west LR wal-mart, the conway wal-mart, the wal-mart at benton (home), the walmart at county line, wal-mart at arkadelphia, etc. before I found one store that had one, if I could! I think hunting season and a combination of many knife users played a the big part in that!