Wanna Save 20% on your next order?

1. Paul Tibbetts
2. Glenn Seaborg
3. James Bryant Conant
4. Kenneth Bainbridge
5. Otto Robert Frisch, or Otto Hahn

YOU GOT IT!!!

Tell the truth, did you use Google? It won't disqualify you. Lol

Yes, numerours times. First I just posted the list. Then I combined Paul Glenn, then Glenn James, James Kenneth, Kenneth Otto. All were real people, and I was looking for a correlation until Kenneth Otto. POS murderer.

If you post the names in the order you did, this is a couple links in.

http://www.40thbombgroup.org/25THcrews.htm

It wasn't until numerous name googling attempts kept popping up with bomb that I looked further into the bomb idea. You left the clue right in the OP with the part about mind being blown.

ETA: MY post above this, how could I complete the names without Google???

Last edited:
I have now posted your question on another forum, let's see how quickly it gets answered there!

Lots of clues. Blow your mind. Dig deep. Elemental. Lol

What forum, I want to watch the fun!

Lots of clues. Blow your mind. Dig deep. Elemental. Lol

What forum, I want to watch the fun!

My dumb ass copy pasted your list. It was over in minutes because someone did what I did and copy pasted the list and got this thread. ar15 . com. I have the same username on there as here, so it was pretty un eventful.

So when are the new knives hitting the market any way?

Can't decide if I should use this 20% discount on one of the new models, or get another Companion with the CF scales.

So when are the new knives hitting the market any way?

Can't decide if I should use this 20% discount on one of the new models, or get another Companion with the CF scales.
Should be March-ish next year, but it kind of depends on Niagara's steel production schedule.

Should be March-ish next year, but it kind of depends on Niagara's steel production schedule.

Put me down on the 3rd run list for a Companion with Carbon Fiber scales. Then I can have one set up for belt carry, and one set for pocket carry at all times!

Or I can just dual wield Companions!

Was there an episode of Big Bang Theory you just watched that prompted this, because my buddy called seeing what World Series Championship gear I wanted him to get me down in KC.

He got the answer in less than a minute with way less clues than you gave.

Was there an episode of Big Bang Theory you just watched that prompted this, because my buddy called seeing what World Series Championship gear I wanted him to get me down in KC.

He got the answer in less than a minute with way less clues than you gave.
Lol, no. I'm just a geek.

Back