Wanted: Your Opinion On Our New Stiletto At The Blade Show.

We are market testing a new high quality manual Stiletto at the Blade Show and would welcome as many opinions, good, bad or indifferent from fellow Bladeforum members who might be attending.<p>Stop by our booth (#75) and we'll be glad to let you have a hand in deciding whether we carry this new knife or send it to the scrap heap!

We negotiated with the fine folks at Maserin in Italy for the rights to this very modern (and legal !) stiletto.<p>It uses 440A with an Rc of 56-57 for the blade and an anodized (black or natural) aluminum handle in 6061-T6. Liners and clip are 420A, Screws in 304 Stainless. A pocket clip is not usually found on a stiletto, and I find it really cool personally. The liner lock is VERY SOLID on the samples we have so no concerns in that department.<p>What turned us on was the great value for such a well made piece, with a retail price between $60 - $80 depending on whether we go Internet sales only or via dealers. That's part of what we will be asking at the show... is whether dealers are interested, and whether consumers will pay $80 vs. $60 for the knife. Your comments, good or bad, are most welcome from all those who cannot make it to Atlanta.<p>Thanks to everyone for taking an interest in this new knife.<br>

This Stiletto seems very cool indeed, from the pictures. I would definately purchase one as soon as they are available. Stiletto styling seems to be very popular now. I think the popularity is because it is a combiniation of both a tactical as well as a traditional look. Personally I like the natural handle better than the black, from the photos.

When do you think they will be available?

We have a few pieces in stock now, but you'd have to call in your order as we don't have it posted on our Internet site just yet.<p>If interested give me a call at 818-786-9488 from 9am onwards Pacific time.<p>We'll have a slew of them in the coming weeks as we gear up for sales of this new (seemingly hot) item.

Back