Wanting to send in my Killer B.

I just got a Killer B from a private sale. It's been re-wrapped á la Strider style. I've already sent email to Busse but was wondering what you guys think or know about this:

I'd like to have the knife re-wrapped back to yellow and black like the original OR (if possible) have those cool, new snake-skin micarta scales slapped onto this knife.

What do you think?

Burton

Rumble,
I don't know what the Shop will say about re-wrapping it, but imagine it won't be a problem.

However, rather than get the Snakeskin micarta scales put on it, you should just wait until the Micarta KB style is for sale. They introduced this model at the Blade show and there is a pic somewhere on this forum.

Thanks Eric,

Do you know what the price will be for the new Killer B?
Will it come with a sheath of some kind?

Burton

I believe the sheath will be the regular Kydex lined cordura. Although I'm not sure of the price I imagine it will be $197 or very close to that, as that's the price of the new 4.5" models

Originally posted by Eric Isaacson
I believe the sheath will be the regular Kydex lined cordura.

Quick note, I think it will be like the new SJ and BAG3 sheathes, which are GREAT! I handled some at the show, and the quality is extremely high. They are atleast double-stitched (can't remember if there were more ;) ), thick cordura, and an ingenious retention system. As always, a nice kydex insert that is ambidextrous. Also, a system so that you don't have to remove your belt to take the sheath off the belt. I've heard rumors of a coming detachable pouch too ;) :D

I'm tellin ya guys this new retention style is going to be atrend setter wait and see if more folks dont start copying it.

Back