War Train Hand Car LE anyone?

I swear every time I remember I ordered one, it feels like another 3 months have passed. I mean, I know... 2 weeks... but have these gone out yet? Its been since February. Have all the new releases taken this long?

have to go thru the ARGONNE ATTACK and then the WAR TRAIN FUSION BATTLE GRADE,then the Trail Scalple, INFI Custom Shop ,then the MOFO BG and finally the War Train Handcar Limited Edition.about 2-3 weeks each
it looks like they are about 4 to 6 months behind on orders give or take a month

Last edited:
Also doesnt seem like they go in order, look at CS WTF, they skipped few blades lol

Last edited:
have to go thru the ARGONNE ATTACK and then the WAR TRAIN FUSION BATTLE GRADE,then the Trail Scalple, INFI Custom Shop ,then the MOFO BG and finally the War Train Handcar Limited Edition.about 2-3 weeks each
it looks like they are about 4 to 6 months behind on orders give or take a month
So from what your saying 6-18 weeks on the Trail Scalpel, my first Busse. I figured the back half of the year was a good estimate.

Noah

Holy 💩 I forgot i ordered a trail scalpel until I read this! It's like Christmas 🎁

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Holy 💩 I forgot i ordered a trail scalpel until I read this! It's like Christmas 🎁

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I ordered a Battle grade one, and my names on a list for a LE,,really hope someone cancels

I ordered a Battle grade one, and my names on a list for a LE,,really hope someone cancels

You must be living the bachelor life....before I started dating Capryl (now my wife)...I would find old paychecks I had forgotten to cash:eek:..... hard to fathom now...

Few things changed at work, and i was thinking about canceling, my WTH LE, if I do, now that i know Ur waiting for one, I wont feel as bad about doing it lol

BTW, Tan & Black G10

Back