Warenski Lapis Dagger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob, what a classic! What an amazing classic art knife by the best!
And what an experience it must be to hold in the hand!

All the best,
David Darom (ddd)

David, it's really quite unique, as I've mentioned, being without engraving - but that's the magic of this one, it holds it's own based on elegant simplicity, design and "ingredients". Glad you like it - and yes, it's a real treat to hold this one.

And it's hoped others have enjoyed seeing these images, as well. Thanks for all the forumite comments.

Best regards,

Bob

I love it . I will anxiously await the Darom book on "The Betzner Collection".
Or better yet, sneak into Bob's house when he is on vacation, fondle all his blades, then run away giggling like a school girl, if my voice can get that high.
I have sold knives to Bob and been beat out of sales by Bob. I am glad someone is collecting all the "right" knives. Thanks Bob

I love it . I will anxiously await the Darom book on "The Betzner Collection".
Or better yet, sneak into Bob's house when he is on vacation, fondle all his blades, then run away giggling like a school girl, if my voice can get that high.
I have sold knives to Bob and been beat out of sales by Bob. I am glad someone is collecting all the "right" knives. Thanks Bob

Ya, right, as if I'll be goin' on vacation anytime soon, LOL. But if I do, I'll scatter around some sand (and maybe a few ieds) to make the surroundings more comfy for ya, Kev.

Last edited:
........ I will anxiously await the Darom book on "The Betzner Collection".........
.............. I am glad someone is collecting all the "right" knives.

Well Bob? What do you say? I'd really like to fondle the pixels of your knives....
Email me?

All the best,
David Darom (ddd)

OOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I like that idea

Syn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back