WarHawk color combos?

As we near the release of the WarHawk I find myself thinking about what colors I am hoping to see offered. I have decided I would really like Tanker Gray and Pumpkin G10, I would like mine to match my Waki :p. So, I ask you fellow Swamp Rat fans, what colors are you hoping to see?

Cannot wait for this! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

P.S. - There has been no new news on a release date but I am going on the assumption that it will happen in the future.

I like an all blacked out option, but wouldn't satin with say blue and black G10 in an LE offering be kinda interesting?

sorry to break it to all of you, but the Warhawk will only be available in pink and purple...;):D

These are the only SOS items I currently own. Pic is a little dated and was taken when they were brand spankin' new (picked them up at the last Knob Creek Shoot).
There are a few smaller SOS items running around with CG orange blades, but I don't have any of those. These look much better in real life, color is not exactly accurate in this picture.

image-27.jpg

sorry to break it to all of you, but the Warhawk will only be available in pink and purple...;):D

As long as the scales are purple and the coating is pink. I can live with a ghetto satin and purple scales.

pink and purple

The BarneyHawk Rocks!

[video=youtube;dsKO_r76kfQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsKO_r76kfQ[/video]

I heard that SpecOps uses this song on a loop to break the will of prisoners for interrogation. I'm not surprised.

Back