Warning! - Immitation Zombies

Discussion in 'Wilderness & Survival Skills' started by Fiddleback, Oct 7, 2011.

1. spoolup

spoolup

Apr 27, 2007
    Nice one. Think they really should make the public aware to such events or alteast let the LEOs providing support atleast know what is going on. A few years back they did a "multiple agency- hostage/ shooting drill" at the local train station. I heard it on my scanner, and said "whoa, I wanna go see" and off I go. I get there, and there are alot of people around, I ask a cop, what happened, he said "I dont know, just heard about shooting and they told me to keep a perimeter" after 15 minutes of watching and listening to the scanner, I figured it was a drill, and left, 2 days later it was on the news about a police drill and how much attention it drew. NO CRAP go figure!

Great story to the OP.

2. Pritch

Pritch

May 3, 2006
    Yeah, that whole "pretend to be a zombie" thing didn't end very well for Bill Murray!
    1297264-bill_murray_zombie_super.jpg

3. gazz98

gazz98

Sep 3, 2008
    Judge: Why did you kill Mr. Novak?

Me: I thought he was a zombie.

Judge: He wasn't a real zombie, he was just acting.

Me: I asked him if he was really undead and he didn't respond, so I parked my Becker BK7 in his cranium.

Judge: Did it occur to you that he was just "staying in character" as many actors do? What about all the cameras, lighting and sound equipment, and the 100 other people who weren't running from the "zombie" ?

Me: I gave him an opportunity to ID himself and he refused, no one else answered on his behalf and I felt my life was at stake. I have the right to defend myself and protect the community from zombie infestation your honor.

Judge: Good point...case dismissed. All charges are dropped. If it were in my power, I'd give you a key to the city. We need more citizens like you.

Me: Damn right, you validate parking?

Last edited: Oct 14, 2011