Warning.... Snody ...2009...

Hi Mike,

I think this is the first time I have jumped in on one of your threads. I gotta say, I admire everything you do: From outlandish design, to close-scrutiny craftsmanship, to brazen publicity, to a non-traditional business model, and power-packed photography. :thumbup:

I don't think there is anything you don't do well.

There are lessons so obvious in your gregarious style--and still so unduplicable. Keep it up! :D

Coop

Hi Mike,

I think this is the first time I have jumped in on one of your threads. I gotta say, I admire everything you do: From outlandish design, to close-scrutiny craftsmanship, to brazen publicity, to a non-traditional business model, and power-packed photography. :thumbup:

I don't think there is anything you don't do well.

There are lessons so obvious in your gregarious style--and still so unduplicable. Keep it up! :D

Coop

Thats Real Talk

Kudos for getting out there and taking over the game.

Talk about making a name for yourself!!

Your Photography is off the hook and you are undoubtedly at the very top of the pro game.

Much Respect from ya boy down in the 361.

Mil gracias por su palabras

Cuidate.

MOE$

Yea, I really enjoy collecting Mike's work. My expectations are always exceeded. :thumbup:

snody_star1_web.jpg

ar_snodys2-web.jpg

2008-facilitator-3a.jpg

retal-1-8.jpg

Retaliator2-2.jpg

7-folders-1.jpg

Mike,

Your work is... flawless... I need one of your framelock "gravitators" :D

BTW, this is Freeman's Tactical Weapons from myspace.

Mike,

Your work is... flawless... I need one of your framelock "gravitators" :D

BTW, this is Freeman's Tactical Weapons from myspace.

What it do G??

I been peeping your blogs and bulletins.

Your a crazy ass Gangster!!

Thanks for the post and thanks for keeping it real out there.

Get at me anytime dude,,

I will be getting at you in a minute on myspace.

MOE$$

www.myspace.com/snodyknives

Cool deal bro... in an hour or 2, I'll take/post pics of my new "swing guard"... just gotta let it heal and wash the plasma and ink off.

I don't usually like funky designs, but that is just awesome :eek:. I don't know what "keep it 100" means, but it seems to be working for ya. That is some impressive stuff. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

My bad ... Thought I posted a new thread

Last edited:
I don't usually like funky designs, but that is just awesome :eek:. I don't know what "keep it 100" means, but it seems to be working for ya. That is some impressive stuff. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks Friend!!

I hope your having a great evening.

I really appreciate your comments, tonight is my anniversary and this is the last post I will read this evening,

So thank you for a fine post to end my evening on.

100 took me a while

My apprentice is an incredibly talented, young tattoo artist who keeps me up on the Texas Slang down here in the Dirty South

Or as he would say "shares the wizdom of the land"

Keep it 100 means to give one hundred percent effort in every task you engage,

If you got a friend going through something tough like a ball breaking job interview instead of saying "Have a great interview and remember that your an incredibly talented worker with a great resume,,,,keep your chin up and kick some butt out there"

Instead of saying all that..........you can just say "100"

Chances are nowdays they will know what you mean if you say "keep it 100"

You dont even have to spell it out.

Have a great evening and keep it 100.

Just trying to really stay positive down here in the CCT, you already know how bad it is out there.,

We are all about trying to give 100 percent.

Its almost the same as saying Zen- Ryoku in Japanese

To give your best effort (in my Texas Translation)

Have a good 1

What up head pimp? I been off Myspace for a week I'll hit you up soon though with a few questions????? How come I never seen pics of those bad ass little Japanese wrapped cleavers before? Are they new?? I know they are bad ass! Later dog $$100$$

What up head pimp? I been off Myspace for a week I'll hit you up soon though with a few questions????? How come I never seen pics of those bad ass little Japanese wrapped cleavers before? Are they new?? I know they are bad ass! Later dog $$100$$

Now the Real Gangsters start showing up

The Original Snody VIP.

Pimping got the Snody Logo inked in his flesh.

You know it aint about where your from....its bout where you carry your gun.

What the bizness is???

Que Unda Carnal?

Get at ya boy anytime G.

I need to get your new ink up on the front page of my site, you heard.

I am going to work on that today....

Thanks for keeping it real out there.

Much Respect from the 361

MOE$$

:thumbup::thumbup:Very nice work............AAAAAAAAAAAAA++++++++++Man. :thumbup:

You rock Dude!!!

Thanks Lee!!!

Much Appreciated!!

Thanks for viewing my work and taking time to post!!!

Take Care!

Beautiful Work:thumbup:

I like the 5th one down of the second set of pics(taken in front of the log) the best.

Beautiful Work:thumbup:

I like the 5th one down of the second set of pics(taken in front of the log) the best.

Thanks Man!!!

That pattern is called "The Hot Shot"

I think that was one of my favorite recent pieces.

That one went to a player in the NY

It was real overcast one morning so I was able to photograph that knife without using a filter.

I wish the natural light was like that everday but down here on the Third Coast those days are rare,

The Sun is typically intense.

Have a great weekend and thanks for taking time out of your morning to post on my work.

I appreciate it!!

MOE$$

www.myspace.com/snodyknives

Mike, those are some INCREDIBLE knives! The one that stole my heart, is the fixed blade with the yellow bolster, and tortoise shell looking handle.

Back