• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Warren Thomas Rare model

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I'd rather not sell this but I'll be moving soon and since I could use the cash and it doesn't get carried much it's got to go.

This is to my knowledge a very hard to find peice as I've looked around and only been able to find one other of these as shown here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/vegas-show-booty-at-tnk-and-my-first-wt.449980/

NOTE: the above thread is NOT my knife.

I got this piece a few years ago from a fellow bf member, this has been carried by myself however it hasnt cut anything more than a few pieces of paper and maybe some threads here and there so the edge is pretty much the same as when I got it. Keep in mind this is a titanium blade so it doesn't cut quite the same as steel because its carbidized on one side as seen in pics.

Overall I'd say it's in good condition, there are some snail trails on the ti handle side due to having a lighter in my pocket when carrying it as seen in a few shots. I tried to get all of the marks showing on the lockside but honestly with the bead blast and ano, the scratches arent usually very prominent. Blade has also obviously been waved and it works VERY well. Lockup is a little on the later side but has always been bank vault solid. In the 2-3 years that I've had this lockup hasn't moved much if at all.

specs:

Blade length: 4.8"
Sharpened length: 4.5"
Blade thickness: 0.23" or 5.8mm
Ti scale thickness: 0.125"
G10 Scale thickness: 0.20
Blade material: Titanium and Carbon fiber
Lanyard and titanium bead included
Please note clip has been flipped lefty/reverse draw

for more shots see this Album: http://imgur.com/gallery/KdNOf

5HP6pqB.jpg

2VgR419.jpg

jNn1Hxv.jpg

O60hJiq.jpg

S1yadFh.jpg

7h8giJk.jpg

06Ij0s5.jpg

Size comparison:

DupGuL9.jpg

Spq8m7f.jpg

19PJxWn.jpg

Size comparison album: http://imgur.com/a/iibpA

Since I'm moving this quick and I got a good deal on it to begin with, I'm selling this for $550 STYD. First "I'll take it" get's it, and money will need to be sent via paypal within 12 hours or this goes to the next person. This will require signature upon receipt, if you don't want a signature upon receipt then please say this in your message or post. That said I will not be responsible for this knife lost if no signature is chosen. I also will ship promptly upon receipt of money via paypal. If I cannot ship it the day of the payment it will go out the next day GUARANTEED. I will use priority 2 or 3 day delivery (depends which is offered). I will not likely do international on this, but feel if you are international I will try to work something out with you. Other details may be worked out via PM.

Last edited:
Hello. My name is Hiroki.
I'm BladeForums user from japan.
I interested in this knife.
Can you send it to japan?
If it is possible, Can you sell me the knife $500 including shipping to japan?
Thanks.

tikurin9389@gmail.com

Sincerely yours,
Hiroki

Last edited:
What is the weight, and can the clip be moved to the other side?

What is the weight, and can the clip be moved to the other side?

Clip can be moved to the other side, I would refer you to Charlie Mike for that and I can certainly weigh it later tonight or tomorrow morning and let you know. I will say though for its size it's incredibly light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back