Warrior Tradition - For Sale

Guys: Found a copy of The History Channel's "Warrior Tradition" in the closet. Anybody who wants it - $20.00 delivered. Email me or paypal me at craig@germandaggers.com, GOTTLIEB. But be sure to "register" below so that I don't get 100 paypals
smile.gif

------------------
Craig Gottlieb
Gurkha House
Blade Forums Sponsor

Sold.

Bob

------------------
The Milk Snake: Beautiful, harmless, good-natured, eats venomous snakes for lunch.

Got it today. I watched it and was disappointed to find that the two episodes were about feudal Japan, more specifically about the samurai and the shogun. While I found it interesting, I was expecting the video to be about the Gurkhas and how they came to serve in the British and Indian Armies (this was what came to my mind when I saw the "Warrior Tradition" title).

Craig, did you know that the video was only about feudal Japan? I know it may seem like a silly question, but the militaria you offer from time to time has to due with the Gurkhas, so this video has taken me completely by surprise.

Bob

------------------
The Milk Snake: Beautiful, harmless, good-natured, eats venomous snakes for lunch.

I could send it back along with the balance for the Gurkha Steel video (I've been meaning to get it anyway. How much would the balance be?

Bob

------------------

BTTT.

Bob

------------------

Back