WAS Knives Flea Market

rpdur

Gold Member
Looking for a Huntsman! PM me if you have one you're willing to part with!

EDIT: FOUND! Thank you @dalefuller !

Last edited:
Three not so often seen W.A.Surls profiles looking for a new home. Quartermaster 1/8" A2 Ruby over natural and a Hornet 1/8" A2 TT Cherry Bomb over black and white are new and unused safe queens. $250.00 each PP F&F USPS Priority included. The Minuteman was my first WAS knife and my first purchase from another member here on the forum. It was used when I purchased it and I EDC'd it as well. It's in great shape. 3/32" TT 154cm Black bolster & Maple over black and yellow . SOLD PP F&F Priority included.

Last edited:

Belloc

Gold Member
W.A. Surls Patch, black canvas with natural liners. 6.25" overall; 3.5" handle, 2.75" blade. It's just big enough for me to get a full 4-finger hold on it, with a nice little palm swell and a bit of flare before the blade. Includes a black leather sheath for weak side cross draw with a slight cant. The sheath isn't gorgeous, but it's very thick, solid, and gives a good draw. Fits a 1.5" belt. This is a great combo for daily carry, up out of the way, under a T-shirt, not blocking pockets or sticking into your ribs or your car seat. I bought this for $280 in June from Warrior108; I'll pass it along for the same price, but with the addition of the sheath (and the little lanyard!). **** Now reduced: $195, including sheath and insured UPS shipping****

IMG_0853.jpg IMG_0854.jpg IMG_0876.jpg

Last edited:

varga49

Gold Member
WTB/WTT for a Surls Arowana in 3/32"- possibly 1/8". Cash or a I have knives/packs to trade.
Thanks,
Bill
Hello Bill I do happen to have a couple. The one I would agree to parting with is 1/8 and unused by me and likewise unused by the original owner. If you are interested I’ll work up some pictures and send them your way! Happy New Year

Last edited:

varga49

Gold Member
SOLD
WA Surls Arowana 1/8 A2 Bog Oak scales, natural micarta liners with White pinstripes. This one weighs in at 6.52 oz. I am the second owner. When I received it I coated it with Renaissance wax and never used it. This beauty looks to be lightly used and in near perfect condition. SOLD firm PayPal G/S

No trades at this time.
2B6C0210-510C-411A-9F02-7C5C7AFF1CE1.jpeg C4CA7552-2B4B-4CAB-B9C3-1F908470C8EF.jpeg

Last edited:

Belloc

Gold Member
WA Surls Patch with black canvas handle, black sheath here: #328

Reduced price, gorgeous piece with ugly but excellent sheath!

Choppaman

Gold Member
Selling a W.A. Surls one off Custom beauty. WAS put all the frontier touches on this one. If you have any question please DM me. Note handle and blade alignment??

Very colorful Giraffe leg bone - 1/8" A2 hidden tang - rawhide/copper bolster wrap - OAL 8 1/4" - antique finished blade at 4"
This is a really cool knife and comes with a killer sheath.

price is $ 362.00 PP/FF or $375.00 PP/GS
NOW $300.00 PP/FF or $310.00 PP/GS
price includes US shipping

Thanks for looking! No trade or other cash offers at this time please.

YofpTf5.jpg

2GOoigN.jpg

TvjEwAX.jpg

Last edited:

Choppaman

Gold Member
Selling a one off W. A. Surls drop point. This is a blade show 2018 knife. Never carried or used. From my collection as you know is mint condition knives. This is hidden tang alabama damascus blade with a leather stack handle. Caliper reads 7/64". No sheath is included with this one. Price includes shipping to US.
Thanks for looking

$295.00

vtcvAHa.jpg

KlTFuze.jpg

Q0CJ1rB.jpg