WAS Wednesday 04/22/2015

allen456

Thank you for all of the support! It is truly an honor making knives for everyone. I have a few knives up for your consideration. I will only be putting a couple up each week until after BLADE Show in order to finish prepping.

First "I'll take it" applies and please put a valid description in your post

Shipping is included CONUS. If outside CONUS, please add $30.

PayPal for WAS Knives is WASknives at gmail dot com

I am proud to showcase a knife from my coworker, Chris Linton of Osprey Knife and Tool. please shark as normal and all questions or payments can be done via ospreyknifeandtool at gmail dot com

Warthog EDC with black micarta bolstered and natural G10 over natural liners with blue pinstripe FLAT Ground on 5/32" O1 SFT. $200

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

WAS Knives

Loveless Pattern New York Special wrapped in gorgeous ironwood over black liners with white pinstripe on satin finished 3/16" cpm154 with distal taper and tapered tang, nickel silver guard/bolsters with mosaic pins. $510

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Revere with dyed box elder burl over black liners with white pinstripe on 1/8" A2 hollow ground SFT with filework $200
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

these will ship next Tuesday with the Fiddlebacks and thank you for the continued support.

:thumbup:Nice batch. That Ironwood NYS is stunning! Wish I could afford another one. :)

What is the size of the Revere and what are the colors in the dyed scales? Hard to tell from the pics. Thanks

What is the size of the Revere and what are the colors in the dyed scales? Hard to tell from the pics. Thanks

It is 5 1/2" OAL with a 2 5/8" blade. The box elder was dyed with black, so it has dark black spots with various shades of grey with yellowish rays in it.

Back