1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

* WAS Wednesday 07/29/2020

Discussion in 'W.A. Surls Knives (formerly WAS Knives)' started by allen456, Jul 29, 2020.

1. allen456

allen456 Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 13, 2012
    Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone. It is unfortunate that BLADE Show was canceled, but likely the smartest solution.
    I am excited to do "WAS Wednesday " part 2. Hope everyone is staying safe and enjoying time with family.

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. if outside CONUS, please add $30

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives to WASknives at gmail dot com please.

[​IMG]Hosted on Fotki

[​IMG]Hosted on Fotki

Drifter with curly faux elephant ivory (cool stuff and grain pattern) over black liners with flat ground on 1/8" 80crv2. Textured flats and forged curly-q. Sheath included. 8.5" Overall and 3" blade $350

Loveless pattern mini utility with copper guard and hardware, sambar stag over red liners hollow ground on 5/32" cpm154 and tapered tang. Sheath included. 7.5" overall and 3.25" blade $350

[​IMG]Hosted on Fotki

[​IMG]Hosted on Fotki

Hidden tang dropped Hunter with exquisite sambar stag, copper guard and pommel (pommel shaped to match the texture of the stag) thru-tang, copper/rawhide wrap, flat ground on 5/32" 80crv2 antiqued finish. Sheath included. 8 3/4" overall and 4" blade. $440

Hidden tang recurve fighter with ironwood handle and antique Westinghouse single line paper Micarta guard flat ground on 5/32" 80crv2 with antiqued finish. Sheath included. 10 3/4" overall with 5 3/4" tip to guard blade $400

Choppaman likes this.
  2. Moosedog01

Moosedog01 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 1, 2017
    I’ll take the Loveless pattern mini utility with copper guard and hardware, sambar stag. Please.

NOLA, Choppaman and Nbrackett like this.
  3. Warrior108

Warrior108 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Nice grab Mr. Moose .. nice grab!

varga49 and Choppaman like this.
  4. Moosedog01

Moosedog01 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 1, 2017
    Thank you sir. This one checks all the boxes for me. Made by Allen! Loveless pattern! Stag! Copper! Tapered Tang! CPM154! I couldn't find a reason not to buy it.

Choppaman likes this.
  5. allen456

allen456 Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 13, 2012
    You got it, thank you!