1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!
  3. Hey folks! We were alerted to a bug where several hundred members somehow got permanent paid memberships. We're going through and correcting that now. Somehow some of you somehow got yeaaaaaaars of free memberships, and, well, it happens. If your membership accidentally is turned off please post in the Service & Support forum thread with your transaction ID and I'll fix it

WAS Wednsday Sale thread

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by allen456, Feb 3, 2015.

1. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    holy cow!!

2. Nbrackett

Nbrackett Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 19, 2015
    You said it. Some great ones on the block tonight.

3. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    the one with the koa....is the schizzzz

4. Nbrackett

Jun 19, 2015
    I vote for the black ash burl Sawnee.

5. Luca917

Luca917 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 10, 2016
    Unbelievable...

6. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    new model up & sweet Bobcat

7. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    I 'll be posting up for Allen tonight. I'll post the usual 8:15 preview and 8:30 unlock.

Allen is taking his 8u baseball team to the Gwinnett Braves game.
    They are the team of the night. They get to go out on the field and take their positions and also meet the players and get autographs.

CAD likes this.
  8. Warrior108

Warrior108 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 24, 2012
    @VANCE @allen456 Is that a Palmer or Big Palmer going up tonight? Thanks

9. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    ill let you know as soon as Allen emails me the thread

10. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
  11. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    Preview is up

12. allen456

allen456 Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 13, 2012
    Posting up at the usual times live from baseball practice. 8:15 preview and 8:30 unlock

13. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    Check out the new copper wrap ..they are sweet

14. allen456

Nov 13, 2012
    Posting up at the usual times tonight, 8:15 preview and 8:30 unlock. Headed to the fields, see ya in a few hours

15. allen456

Nov 13, 2012
    Posting up at the usual times tonight. I will be posting live from Gwinnett Braves game. My 12u team is "team of the night". See ya there. 8:15 preview and 8:30 unlock.

16. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    i wonder what is on deck tonight?

17. Nbrackett

Jun 19, 2015
    If it's an osage Huntsman someone need to grab it quick.

Odaon likes this.
  18. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    uh oh

19. Silas

Silas Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 22, 2004
    Are the knives posted in this thread when the sale starts?

ETA: Nevermind. I found them.

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  20. allen456

Nov 13, 2012
    Posting up at the usual, 8:15 preview and 8:30 unlock, see you there!