WAS Wednsday Sale Thread

Hey guys! what a day! WOW! coming in on this way late. But happy Wasnesday anyhow! HMMM a special one off! I like those. Luca917 Luca917 Nbrackett Nbrackett you know of such a knife? any hints?

Morning everyone. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. I will have the thread up at the normal times, 8:15 preview and 8:30 unlock. See you there.

MTBmonkey MTBmonkey
Congrats on snagging the Osage Bobcat Wade:D:D. I think you are going to love the Bobcat, it and my Osprey Knife & Tool Warthog are my favorite knives:thumbsup::thumbsup:

MTBmonkey MTBmonkey
Congrats on snagging the Osage Bobcat Wade:D:D. I think you are going to love the Bobcat, it and my Osprey Knife & Tool Warthog are my favorite knives:thumbsup::thumbsup:
C Coach23 Thank you brother! I have snagged a quite a few Surls in Osage lately, but hoping for this one too. I know there are several regulars who missed tonight but have been watching for this also, ...so I just got lucky. I suspect a lot of people are still stuck in post-Christmas recovery mode, or there would have been a lot more immediate hits.

Now... I know you and I are just waiting for that Patch in Osage or Bog Oak to come along, eh?!!! :D

Patch...... hummm. Maybe soon.

The huntsman is my favorite of the big Palmer handles Knives. This one tonight and last week are great examples
Agreed! The Huntsman is definitely one of my favorites as well...I have 2. Whoever snags that one will not be disappointed!!!

And big thumbs up on the Patch. I do not have one, but I hope to ...SOON!:D

Last edited:
Back