WAS Wednsday Sale Thread

Really excited for that Blackwood Nomad to show up in my mailbox this week. And to see what surprises are going to pop up tonight on the thread. Going to be a scramble tonight to get home before the preview. Working late. Got to try to show some restraint this evening but Coach Surls knows my weaknesses!

Really excited for that Blackwood Nomad to show up in my mailbox this week. And to see what surprises are going to pop up tonight on the thread. Going to be a scramble tonight to get home before the preview. Working late. Got to try to show some restraint this evening but Coach Surls knows my weaknesses!
I can't wait for that to land either. I'm glad a BO scored that! Anxious to see pics! Has anyone laid claim to first dibs yet??? :D

Helloooo Wednesday! I’ll be planning a scheduled (long) restroom break during my valentine’s evening for the W. A. Surls knife drop!!! :D
Have a great day/evening everyone.

What is the blade length of that inlander in the preview? 3.5"? Thanks!

Last edited:
That Dakota looks fantastic, killer Ironwood and a purely awesome harpoon. Really like the lines of that one, the Dakota was already one of my favorite bigger models and that sweged harpoon makes it even better. Nice inlander this week, too, big fan of contrast bolsters like that. Missed out this week for a Valentines camping at the beach, can't be too disappointed.

Back