WAS Wednsday Sale Thread

newmoon010 newmoon010 not a beautiful wilderness shot LOL but these are the two I have.
miwRJ9W.jpg

those are beautiful, the one with the harpoon-style blade is awesome. Are they A2 , 1/8?
Yes. both A2 in 1/8" Taper Tangs. Koa and DIW. They really do fit like a glove. You will like it very much IMO. Make sure you get us some pics and your opinion once you do have it. :thumbsup:

Yes. both A2 in 1/8" Taper Tangs. Koa and DIW. They really do fit like a glove. You will like it very much IMO. Make sure you get us some pics and your opinion once you do have it. :thumbsup:
I´m sure I´ll like them, thank you so much for the pics - I have tried to post pics already, but was not able to do so. Do you know where to find help?

Well Nbrackett Nbrackett and Choppaman Choppaman , I have no choice. Snow and frozen roads here - drove my truck off the road trying to get to work this morning. Made it 11 miles - in 70 minutes. New tires and possible front end work have suddenly become an immediate priority. I may be moving back into a buying restriction until I determine just how bad this is going to be.

Allen isn't helping much with those IG posts. I see 3 or 4 that I am drooling over.

As much as I hate to, I may be moving into a short selling mode. Such is life.

Well Nbrackett Nbrackett and Choppaman Choppaman , I have no choice. Snow and frozen roads here - drove my truck off the road trying to get to work this morning. Made it 11 miles - in 70 minutes. New tires and possible front end work have suddenly become an immediate priority. I may be moving back into a buying restriction until I determine just how bad this is going to be.

Allen isn't helping much with those IG posts. I see 3 or 4 that I am drooling over.

As much as I hate to, I may be moving into a short selling mode. Such is life.
Was going to give this a “like” but it didn’t feel quite right.
Hope it all works out and isn’t too bad.
Man, bummer way to start your day :(

ETA: major points for attitude, though! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back