Wasp with a REAL STING!

Hey all..
after all the talk and a recent blade article about the new super steel s30v...i had to see if it can REALLY cut the mustard..so without a second thought, i called up one of the fathers of wicked knives..REESE WEILAND and asked him to work his magic!

Well to make a long story REAL short..He has the s30v on the way and soon i will be the VERY PROUD owner of a 4 inch, 1/4 thick s30v bladed Weiland Wasp with satin titat. handles and carbon fiber overlay..striders and ryans won't have @#$% on this baby!

hope to have pics to follow...just wanted to give everyone something to think about..A 4 inch..1/4 thick bladed s30v WASP!

That's gonna make my Wasp look PUNY :(

Hello, Reese, this is Neil, I like to order a...................:D

Can't wait to see it, should be AWESOME!!

Neil

brandon,
i have said this many times and i certainly mean no harm by it, there are 2 makers that Ryan and Strider folders don't have s**t on and that is REESE WEILAND and JEFF HALL...people are doing themselves a real injustice not giving these willing makers their business, if they want a BIG, HEAVY-DUTY folder!
Their work loses NOTHING in craftsmanship as their knives get bigger!
What they charge, is the real crime..THEY are being robbed!

Sounds like one bada$$ knife unerdog. Now don't you forget to post that pic for me:D

Back