Water Storage

I was looking for a more mobile way to store large quantities of drinkable water than 55gallon barrels. I was thinking of jerry can size-5gallon. either military or reliance of canada. Anyone used them and what are their thoughts

Wal-Mart has som 7 gal for 5.99. Have tap with them. This seems to be the regular price here.

Just back from PathMart,found Poland Spring and a store brand 2.5 gal. with carrying handle and spigot US$2.59 reqtangular .Shelf life 2 year's.

If you purchase the 7 gal Aquatainers from Wally World or elsewhere DO NOT stack thm when full. I had 4 of the stacke d 2 on 2 and both of the bottom onesdented from the weight of the ones on top and developed slow leaks. It's not funto come home after work to wet carpet. akabu has the right idea.

Bob

yes! not fun! because of round shape hard to store without the wooden frame which make's it easier to stack but take's up more room than needed. Heavy and hard to handle, awkward to pour the water in small containers,if you use the dispenser Beeee verry carefull when you insert it.:eek: :eek:

I got about 10 of these. They’re called “water bricks” which I keep full in the pantry and also take car camping. They also sell a nice spigot that screws on and let’s you pour very easily.
09C34652-1A0C-4323-A04C-B1C627323242.jpeg

Back