Wauseon, Ohio Humor . . .

Jerry Busse

You see some of the funniest things in our little hometown of Wauseon, Ohio. :thumbsup::cool:

Got a pic of this last night in the parking lot of Taco Bell! :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

Now that's some funny stuff right there!

Let's Drink! :thumbsup:

Jerry :D

Coyote%20Truck-X2.jpg

Coyotes in Ohio? And yes. Of the proper “vintage” that grew up thinking that there was a company - Acme - where anything could be obtained.

Too funny - Acme Fender Works. Not Infi.

best

mqqn

didn't you guys have a tree that was mysteriously burning from the inside out a while back, too?

did they ever get to the bottom of that mystery? o_O

There’s an old Ohio saying.. “If you live in Wauseon you have to have a sense of humor”.. :D:D:p

That’s pretty awesome (and original) though :thumbsup:

I am surprised you guys missed it ?????

OK, so
When is the Wile E. Coyote Brown, Desert Storm Forsaken Taco Fighter coming out ?

If you just saw that Jerry, that's been on there a while. I remember a friend around here on FB posting that in the garage when they first put it on - I printed it off and had it on my filing cabinet at work I've got to say late last summer maybe? I thought it was genius! :D

I remember showing it to our business accountant and she busted up laughing (we're about the same age) Then I showed it to my bosses son I work with (early 30's) and he goes "Yeah? what is it? I don't get it" ... sad I tell ya, just sad HAHAHA!

This is the first I've seen it Leonardo.

Have you seen the guy who has a Ford F150 but REALLY wishes that it was a Jeep?

Let's Drink!

Jerry

I may have to hijack this idea - it is almost too good to pass up, albeit a bit smaller for my 14-year old GX470..and by imitating, giving great honor to the original idea!

May have to get a purple and gold version - Geaux Tigah's!
C

so no Taco Fighter ?
:(

Back