We Are Nearly Postillionaires!!!!!! . . . . . . . .

Let's go for 2 Million by Friday nite...who's with me?!!!??? :cool::eek::thumbup:;)

Lol, love the enthusiasm! :D But I'm not sure that's quite possible. :(

We're talking about ~3 posts per second (180 posts per minute) in this forum for 4 days straight!!! :eek: That's quite a bit faster than we were posting to get to 1 million today! ;) And that was the fastest I've ever seen posts happening here. Probably not going to happen. :foot:

Lol, love the enthusiasm! :D But I'm not sure that's quite possible. :(

We're talking about ~3 posts per second (180 posts per minute) in this forum for 4 days straight!!! :eek: That's quite a bit faster than we were posting to get to 1 million today! ;) And that was the fastest I've ever seen posts happening here. Probably not going to happen. :foot:
You said "not sure", so there IS a chance??? Right lol

The two screen shots above jive with the posts in the thread. Time stamp and post # order.

I agree!!! :thumbup: Digging back through what was being posted at the time, I also think that post 1224 by Geoff would have been the millionth post.

Unofficial maybe, but I'm pretty confident in that answer.

Congrats Geoff!!!​

Looks like you made the One Millionth* post in the Busse forum! :thumbup: (*unofficial)
Could be, but after checking a couple other posts that were hitting at the same time there are a couple other fellas that posted on the same minute or the minute before. Gonna be hard to tell without a timestamp marked with seconds.

Could be, but after checking a couple other posts that were hitting at the same time there are a couple other fellas that posted on the same minute or the minute before. Gonna be hard to tell without a timestamp marked with seconds.

That's why it's unofficial. ;) I found one other post in the forum with the proper time stamp at xx:56. But the contest was in this thread, and since most of the activity was here, odds are it was in this thread. But yeah, seconds counted here.

I had a screen at 999,999, but failed to grab it before I refreshed because I was trying to get the 1,000,000 one. That would have helped. By the time the refresh was done, it was at 1,000,006 or something like that. Oh well.

That's probably why Jerry decided to run the contest the way he did. :thumbup:

I know!!! :D A special Millionth post edition 1 of 27 knife!!! :cool: All 27 on the list get one!!! :eek: :thumbup:

It's perfect!!! 27 on "the list", the rare 1 of 27 knives in the past. It was just meant to be!!! :D :D :D

I know 25 others who would probably agree! :D :pig: Yes, this was a booze-fueled idea!!! :thumbup: :cool:

Back