We Are Proud To Introduce Our Newest Model. . . The Busse Combat Flak Jack ! ! !

Now I am curious what is very limited?
How many do you think they have?
15 min in and it is still up

Got a CG and BG order in.

Does anyone think this knife might fit in a Spec Ops short sheath? The short sheath is supposed to fit up to 6 inches and this knife has a 6.25 inch blade with a decent choil...

If I buy a battle grade because it's listed as infi, would said purchase be honored?

I'm torn. Like the Flack, but there may be others coming out in the next several weeks that I prefer over it. Ordered an A2 TGLB; skipped the Park Ranger (even though I was once one of those for the NPS). Should I order every other new Busse offering? Every third one...? AND...all of the others coming up for sale on BF, that I am yet unaware of. Oh, the humanity!

If I buy a battle grade because it's listed as infi, would said purchase be honored?

Wouldn't bet on it my man. Your post indicates that you are aware of what you should be getting.;) Anyways, does it have an infi price tag lol?

ETA:Spelling

I was wondering the same thing. I’m not gonna press it, it’s an honest mistake. Jerry does good by us and we shouldn’t hold his feet to the fire.

I was wondering the same thing. I’m not gonna press it, it’s an honest mistake. Jerry does good by us and we shouldn’t hold his feet to the fire.

The image on the knives home page says "battle grade sr-101" and only says infi once you click on it ;)

Now if I put a CS model in my cart and it says sr-101 with applicable price tag will I still get the CS model???:eek::eek::eek:

If I had a gap to fill with this one - easy peasy~ just not enough difference here- and that micarta` eh/ looks like old hog feed sacks laid up with Elmer's glue- Jerry will probably pull them down quickly cause they won't sell and he doesn't want to be slighted in public- He'll have to dump em in the next run of grab bags and try not to lose too much in the end.....

so whatcha think pork teachers? sound convincing?

He's good....Real good

I got drunk and paid 400 dollars off my paypal debt, but have no bragging rights :cool:......thanking that choil for saving me....1 day at a time

Back