We Are Proud To Introduce Our Newest Model. . . The Busse Combat Flak Jack ! ! !

Puzzled once again... this was supposed to be a british style blade coming out :confused:.. and we get an sj tac or axe hammer with a spine from a tank buster...

Puzzled once again... this was supposed to be a british style blade coming out :confused:.. and we get an sj tac or axe hammer with a spine from a tank buster...

I think the "British shock and awe" was a reference to the British blockbuster bombs from WWII. The blade profle is sort of similiar to the Tank Buster, and my guess is that this was originally going to be called a Block Buster. (Jerry said in the "guess the name" thread to ignore the previous clues because they'd changed the name.)

Last edited:
if you have a few too small of pieces of snow hole micarta left over, I'm sure they'd fit on my park ranger... just sayin :D

New and "improved!" Axe hammer.:D Axe hammers missing the awesome swedge and sexy humped spine the FJ has, and you can get this in DC for well under a "flippers" asking price for a axe hammer these days. :D

So the only difference between Satin and CS version is the Handle and a logo ? Basically a $70 handle upgrade ? And the "Limited" braging rights lol
(Not that I mind, ofcourse)

^^^^^^^ Busse does not offer Linen very often anymore , IMO if feels much better in hand than Canvas:thumbsup::D

This is awsome, I looked up the specs on my beloved SOS LE (.16) and this looks to be a hair thicker than that (.17)
Now if we could only see the spine Pic of the handles please.
I wont ask for anything else..... at least not till next week lol
Thank U

Oversized fixed blade Umnumzaan also comes to mind with this one. Looks sweet! Love the 1.5 inch blade height too! I hate blades that are too short for their thickness.

Back